MLB Off Season Thread

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
California may be able to pay for that high speed rail from LA to San Fran now. Kudos for Trout. This kid deserves to be the highest paid player in baseball.

Yeah he does.

I just think the franchise is several years from being a WS contender.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
@Trouty how do you feel about this? lol

I figure it is something like this.....
man-celebrating-with-open-mouth_1187-3224.jpg

RS12

Reaction score
Trout is the best player in the game and I dont think its close, even though by some metrics Betts is in the conversation. He got what he deserved and will continue to make the Angels relevant and watchable. Also I think unlike most of these type contracts, he will still be productive towards the end. Really the Angels had no choice but it was the right call.

lukin2006

Reaction score
I have watched a baseball game in 6-7 years. I will never support a sport that has these obscene salaries and contracts.

lukin2006

Reaction score
Yeah it would be better if the owners kept all the money

Because paying 20 for parking, 10 for a beer and 10 for a hotdog is such a good deal for the fans...which is needed to cover these ridiculous salaries.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Because paying 20 for parking, 10 for a beer and 10 for a hotdog is such a good deal for the fans...which is needed to cover these ridiculous salaries.
That stuff pays to keep the lights on

TV money pays the players

FloridaRob

Reaction score
Mets will build a statue of Tom Seaver and update the citifield address that includes some honor to Seaver as well. It is supposed to happen sometime in 2020. Hopefully Tom will be around and/or know what is going on with his demential. Stupid Mets not doing this sooner is a travesty.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Mets will build a statue of Tom Seaver and update the citifield address that includes some honor to Seaver as well. It is supposed to happen sometime in 2020. Hopefully Tom will be around and/or know what is going on with his demential. Stupid Mets not doing this sooner is a travesty.

50 years. 1969-2019

It should happen this year!
It can happen.
But will it?