MLB Off Season Thread

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
Read the context.
He will only be effective for first half of contract.

Lol suggesting that he won't be as good over the second half of the contract doesn't equal him making $50 million aav in any kind of logic bud. Hahah

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Certainly sets the stage for a dog-fight in the NL East.

Still question if the Phillies are the best team in the division. The Nationals have the best starting rotation and the Braves have one heck of a farm system.

If the Phillies end up 3rd in the division... Just imagine the repercussion.
Lol, don't jinx them. Every team in the division has gotten better. The Nats are projected to win the East. Can only imagine if the Braves pick up Kimbrel. This is an interesting chart. Thoughts?

Last edited:

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lol, don't jinx them. Every team in the division has gotten better. The Nats are projected to win the East. Can only imagine if the Braves pick up Kimbrel. This is an interesting chart. Thoughts?

It was a good signing by the Phillies. But still are not Boston, NYY or Houston. Probably not better than the Dodgers and maybe not the Nationals.

JayFord

Reaction score
I always thought seeing Adam Jones leave would crush my spirit

I’m hurt but after last season all of them can go

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Yankees have a big issue if Severino has a rotator cuff problem.

They have a staff of # 3's & #4's... But don't have a #1 or #2 to hang with either Boston or Houston.

T-RO

Reaction score
I’m so disconnected from the MLB this year. I’m sure it has a little to do w/the fact my Rangers might lose 110 games.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’m so disconnected from the MLB this year. I’m sure it has a little to do w/the fact my Rangers might lose 110 games.

Focus on the prospects.

That's what I did when the Astros were bottom-feeders.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
California may be able to pay for that high speed rail from LA to San Fran now. Kudos for Trout. This kid deserves to be the highest paid player in baseball.