MLB playoffs 2017

calico

Reaction score
good game so far. these playoffs should be great overall.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Sevi has to put this behind him.

Green and Didi are MVP for this game.

Next! Cleveland!

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
We have to get past Boston first......but I don't know who I want next. Cleveland has great pitching and is hotter than Texas in August right now. The Yankees are solid and Judge scares me like Pujols does. Astros fans know all about Pujols......

I know the nation wants Boston vs Cleveland or NY, and then Washington vs LA.

I guess for me, to say we are definitely worthy of the Championship, give us Boston, Cleveland, and Los Angeles. If we beat those 3 teams, we will definitely have earned the title of World Series Champions.

GO ASTROS

TheBigEasy

Reaction score
Yes, I'm a Yankee fan but how can you not like Judge? He enjoys playing the game and has fun doing so. Did you see his reaction after he hit the HR? It wasn't the typical pointing to the sky or standing at home plate, admiring the ball until it reaches the seats, before starting to run the bases. He looked like the kids playing in the Little League World Series. Just excited to be in the moment. He's a great role model and I hope he doesn't allow success to get to his head.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Yes, I'm a Yankee fan but how can you not like Judge? He enjoys playing the game and has fun doing so. Did you see his reaction after he hit the HR? It wasn't the typical pointing to the sky or standing at home plate, admiring the ball until it reaches the seats, before starting to run the bases. He looked like the kids playing in the Little League World Series. Just excited to be in the moment. He's a great role model and I hope he doesn't allow success to get to his head.

This?

IMG_3214.jpg

Lol

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
@MichaelWinicki

I know I've talked a lot of trash about Judge, but I will eat crow, brother.

He's been sensational. Over-coming that huge drop in his BA but not losing his cool. Baseball is the most cerebral sport in America (as a whole, the QB position is obviously incredibly cerebral), and Judge adjusted to the pitchers and was still a machine.

His HR last night just made me a believer that my comp to him and Thome might actually be right. I'd still give the MVP to Altuve, but Judge is a phenom power hitter.

He isn't Mike Trout. But he's pretty damned awesome. And he's a fantastic human being. Just like Trouty.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Top of the order really did the damage last night, vs the Twins. Gardner, Judge and Sanchez all hit .500 last night, while Didi hit the 3 run shot to tie it up in the 1st inning. Thank goodness for a deep Bullpen as well because neither Severino nor Santana pitch very well last night. The difference was that Girardi pulled Severino in the 1st and Molitor stuck with Santana through 2 innings, where he posted an ERA of 18.00. Severino was worse but he got the quick hook so the damage was limited. Relief for the Yankees was very strong, they have an excellent Bullpen but the Twins, there relief pitching was pretty bad, giving up four more runs in the next 4 innings.

If these young kids keep hitting, the Yankees could be a tough out.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
@MichaelWinicki

I know I've talked a lot of trash about Judge, but I will eat crow, brother.

He's been sensational. Over-coming that huge drop in his BA but not losing his cool. Baseball is the most cerebral sport in America (as a whole, the QB position is obviously incredibly cerebral), and Judge adjusted to the pitchers and was still a machine.

His HR last night just made me a believer that my comp to him and Thome might actually be right. I'd still give the MVP to Altuve, but Judge is a phenom power hitter.

He isn't Mike Trout. But he's pretty damned awesome. And he's a fantastic human being. Just like Trouty.

I actually don't know that there is any crow to eat.
Anyone saying anything other than he was the real deal were just saying it to say or just flat out laters.

The guy has "it"..... no,... he a lot of "it's"

With that said, **** the Yankees!

(Sorry, guys :muttley:)

**** the Yankees real, real good! ;-)
(I never really understood the expression, this is bad thing?) lmao

Top of the order really did the damage last night, vs the Twins. Gardner, Judge and Sanchez all hit .500 last night, while Didi hit the 3 run shot to tie it up in the 1st inning. Thank goodness for a deep Bullpen as well because neither Severino nor Santana pitch very well last night. The difference was that Girardi pulled Severino in the 1st and Molitor stuck with Santana through 2 innings, where he posted an ERA of 18.00. Severino was worse but he got the quick hook so the damage was limited. Relief for the Yankees was very strong, they have an excellent Bullpen but the Twins, there relief pitching was pretty bad, giving up four more runs in the next 4 innings.

If these young kids keep hitting, the Yankees could be a tough out.

This game was won and lost in first inning.
Green/ Didi
Santana

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I actually don't know that there is any crow to eat.
Anyone saying anything other than he was the real deal were just saying it to say or just flat out laters.

The guy has "it"..... no,... he a lot of "it's"

**** the Yankees real, real good! ;-)
(I never really understood the expression, this is bad thing?) lmao

This game was won and lost in first inning.
Green/ Didi
Santana
No, I'm eating crow, Blue. Thought for a minute he was fluke.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
I don't see how. Game was tied 3-3 at the end of the first inning.

If you mean the decision to stick with Santana, then maybe I can see that.

No.
(All opinions here right? ;-) )

If Minnesota would have jumped out to a 5-0 or 7-0, 8-0, 9-0 lead in first inning....

It's over!

Green took it from 2 flash knockdowns to...

Didi gets off canvas and delivers a knockdown that they never fully recovered from.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
No.
(All opinions here right? ;-) )

If Minnesota would have jumped out to a 5-0 or 7-0, 8-0, 9-0 lead in first inning....

It's over!

Green took it from 2 flash knockdowns to...

Didi gets off canvas and delivers a knockdown that they never fully recovered from.

No, I think the game tied, 3-3. That's all even and that's not opinion. I don't that game was lost in the first inning but hey, to each his own.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
No, I think the game tied, 3-3. That's all even and that's not opinion. I don't that game was lost in the first inning but hey, to each his own.

Leave out half of my argument. Cool lol

You... you are good you....