MLB Playoffs

Carson

Reaction score
Kimbrel time. Everyone in Boston time to hold your breath!!!

Bullpen has been on fire!!!

Last edited:

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Game 2 will belong to the dodgers mark my words.

source.gif

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
Series isn't over. Just like the 78 WS, the Dodgers were up 2-0 and the Yanks won the next 4 (Although, they did cheat in Game 4 but that is for another day). Or in the 81 series when the Yanks won the first 2 games and then the Dodgers won the next 4. It will happen again.

Go Dodgers!!

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
Only the dodgers could potentially lose a game where Boston don’t have anyone in the bench.

Kind of remind me of another professional team where they don’t take advantage of their opponents weakness during a game.

kwcool619

Reaction score
Only the dodgers could potentially lose a game where Boston don’t have anyone in the bench.

Kind of remind me of another professional team where they don’t take advantage of their opponents weakness during a game.

Ain't that the truth. I am in L,A. also. Do you think Garrett stopped to chat with McVay?

aria

Reaction score
Friggin game is killing me, I have to be up in 4 1/2 hours and may not even get any sleep tonight.

aria

Reaction score
Mookie has been a HUgE disappointment tonight. Idiot Sox couldn’t score with 2 guys on base and no outs, they deserve to lose and I even have money on them tonight.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Red Sox have nothing left for bats and Eovaldi is about to run out of gas.

Nunez can't buy a break, on the ground again. lol