MLB Playoffs

kwcool619

Reaction score
Hate to say it but that might have been it. Dodgers had their biggest lead in the WS and the bullpen let them down. The only way the Dodgers pull this miracle is if the starters go deep in the games.

Dodgers next year should let Kershaw go and get a couple more arms. I think Puig should be signed for long term for cheap or let him walk. It would be nice to keep Manny so Seager can move to 2nd base but he will ask for too much.

Roberts need to change the team to make it more of a contact and speed team with a few hrs hitters that can make contact.

I agree. Also, how about getting a fundamentally sound team? I miss a good bunt, base stealing, and hitting to the opposite field, and hitting into the gaps.

kskboys

Reaction score
Dave Roberts worst manager in a World Series.
Jansen the homerun whisperer.

Even Ron Washington wouldn’t put Jansen in in EVERY World Series ganento give up homerun.
I loved Roberts last WS. Dude helped us win it.

Overuse of any reliever will result in giving it up. Not only do the batters get used to what that pitcher is bringing, but overuse will often result in a little less bite on the curve and slider and less movement on the fastball.