MLB Regular Season

FloridaRob

Reaction score
Go Mets but it is a sad day too. Mets great and baseball great Rusty Staub passed away today. I still remember him playing the World Series against the A's in 1973 with one arm. RIP Rusty one of my favorite Met players ever.

On the baseball side, hopefully the Mets can stay healthy this year. Excited about the season.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Go Mets but it is a sad day too. Mets great and baseball great Rusty Staub passed away today. I still remember him playing the World Series against the A's in 1973 with one arm. RIP Rusty one of my favorite Met players ever.

On the baseball side, hopefully the Mets can stay healthy this year. Excited about the season.

Rusty was a "professional hitter" if there ever was one...

Even chocking up on the bat a little he still managed to hit close to 300 HR's in his career.

Tough to strikeout too.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Who says the Mets can only score via the HR???? 9 runs with mostly singles.....1and 0 :thumbup:

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Astros should repeat easily. And I think they win 110+ games, maybe even break the regular season record.

John813

Reaction score
Stanton drops the Mike twice today FTW!!!!!!

I really hate the Marlins.

When they dismantled the 2003 team I was bummed cause it was the second time in 7 years, but the hope was that they could build another playoff team. **** Loria, and **** the new owners. Zero faith they'll build a winner. Probably will just flip the team in a handful of years.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Astros should repeat easily. And I think they win 110+ games, maybe even break the regular season record.
I'm not so sure about that. Like the Eagles in football, no one seen the Stros coming either. AND like the Eagles, I don't see them repeating. Both teams had awesome Cinderella seasons.

Too many other good teams out there. I truly think another one will top both the NFL & MLB in 2018.;)

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
It's easy to say the Astros are good... But this team is REALLY, REALLY GOOD.

But I gotta say Giles still scares the bejesus out of me.

Agreed. Giles should be in the set-up role if anything. Morton as closer would be fine with me for now. The Stros have the talent to get a real closer in a trade which I think will happen before the playoffs.