MLB Regular Season

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Cardinals clean house. I hope they do great the rest of the way to cement the notion that Arte can fire Sosh, and omigosh, the team might be a better team for it.

Still, it's believed this is his last year.

Once he's canned, I will wax poetic and reminisce and probably miss him.

But right now he is a sieve. Over the hill. Antiquated. Moreno's security blanket.

Angels are gonna be a good franchise in a year or two folks, Arte likes winning, almost as much as his money. But he does want to win. And he does spend.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Watching a replay of the 1997 All Star game on MLBTV. So fun, so many greats. On the mound and at the plate. Maddux started the game, and Edgar Martinez got him for a homer in the first, then he was brilliant.

Do we know if Maddux was on the steroid juice? Who knows, but 3/4 of the lineup he faced was.

Still think juiced players, as well as Rose, belong in the Hall.

Everyone was juiced in the 90s and 2000s.

And Rose didn't bet on the pitchers throwing him a pitch to hit.

It's outright disgusting Bonds and Clemons isn't in the Hall. If Ortiz gets in before them, I will boycott the Hall (however one can do that LOL not even sure what that means)

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
And who closes out the game, the snarling great Troy Percival. Erstad with a catch in the OF for an out in the 9th

Woot! Love my 90s Halos

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Wherever Mike Trout goes, if he leaves the Angels, I will be a dedicated lifelong fan. Like the Cardinals' fan who travelled to every game here recently to witness Pujols' 600, I will be that dedicated to Trout. Wont matter what team he is on. A very, very rare occasion where the player is as important to me as the team.

You don't get generational talent on your team, in well, a generation. I will always adore him, wont matter one iota what team he goes to if he leaves us.

With that said, I will loathe Moreno for ******* up the first half of his career with horrid moves, and my resentment with him will only be equaled by Iraqis. I'm dead serious. That's how much Mike Trout means to me, and Halo fans all feel the same adoration and dedication.