MLB Regular Season

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
Look, guys,

some of you have a WS ring'

some of you have a Stanley Cup ring

All I have right now is Mike Trout.

I'm not saying any posts in here are wrong, just, understand my excitement. He's almost all I have right now as a 24/7/365-3 sport maniac. He is all I have. So sad.

You'll always have the Cowboys rings. Something we can all rally around. :starspin:

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Look, guys,

some of you have a WS ring'

some of you have a Stanley Cup ring

All I have right now is Mike Trout.

I'm not saying any posts in here are wrong, just, understand my excitement. He's almost all I have right now as a 24/7/365-3 sport maniac. He is all I have. So sad.
I was on the field post game 6 of the World Series winner in 1996 two hours after the game

Ran the bases, slid into Home. used the BP bathroom, drove a cart cart around Upper Deck

It was Nirvana

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
LMAO at ***** Harper saying "this will be a quick inning" right before his daddy hits a dong to left field. ***** made

Harper you're gonna be an overpaid ***** made scrub

Trout is Jordan on an expanded roster

But then I listen to the ***** made kinda acquiesce. kinda. what a ******* punk.

Wanna see Harper's slash line? Cespedes Family BBQ will do the work for me

Bryce. You punk. you scrub. Boras boasted wannabe.

The almost-Austn Mathews to Conor McDavid's Trout. You punk. Punk, inconsistent punk. Altuve is twice the ball player you'll ever be

Last edited:

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
**** HARPER

He's a Brat. He grew up as a spoiled brat here in Vegas from all the attention he got. I know people that knew him when he's was in High School here and I was told that he thought his ish didn't stink.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
He's a Brat. He grew up as a spoiled brat here in Vegas from all the attention he got. I know people that knew him when he's was in High School here and I was told that he thought his ish didn't stink.
He still killed it last night and brought it home for DC

Bandana Power