MLB Regular Season

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Bregman plays best when the lights are the brightest, there are a select few players like him today. During the everyday grind of a long season, he is average to above average. But, when things get real, he steps up his game. The guy has ice in his veins when needed yet can also lose focus/concentration at times.

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
Bregman plays best when the lights are the brightest, there are a select few players like him today. During the everyday grind of a long season, he is average to above average. But, when things get real, he steps up his game. The guy has ice in his veins when needed yet can also lose focus/concentration at times.

Nail on the head.

He tends to get bored when there's nothing to play for but thrives when the game is on the line. It's almost like he needs a challenge or something.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Nail on the head.

He tends to get bored when there's nothing to play for but thrives when the game is on the line. It's almost like he needs a challenge or something.

He is still young, his numbers increase every season. He could reach those Biggio type stats soon enough, it is all up to him and the talent is there. He is going to have to work hard at it because it won't come naturally to him. Some players can just show up and produce, some have to grind and work hard....he is in the latter.

I would take him for the Mets anyday though :grin:

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
He is still young, his numbers increase every season. He could reach those Biggio type stats soon enough, it is all up to him and the talent is there. He is going to have to work hard at it because it won't come naturally to him. Some players can just show up and produce, some have to grind and work hard....he is in the latter.

I would take him for the Mets anyday though :grin:

You might end up with him in the future. The Astros have quite a few guys that they're going to have to pay big money to within the next few years. Somebody has to go.

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
I just want to say how appreciative I am to all of you for never disparaging Mike Trout.

You guys are fans of teams with Altuve or Correa or Judge or Betts and never mess with me about it. And that's why I can post here, minus my onerous and great pal @icup giving me some gruff from time to time.

Thank you. He's all I have in baseball and he is amazing and I truly appreciate and respect the way this thread, at the very least, let's me go on and on about him. To each and everyone of you, Thank you. All of you have won since my team has, but thank you for dealing with my incessant Trout posts. Sincerely, fellow Zoners.

And @MichaelWinicki, I'm sorry for getting sloppy and nasty in here tonight, amigo. I'll check myself better, brotherman.

Trout is an outright Beast. When he’s not on base, he’s clearing them.

The guy can beat you with his arm, glove, speed, bat and even by intimidation (pitching around him). No weakness in his game.

Rock on Trout n Trouty. Both you guys are all-stars.

:thumbup:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Astros still own the Dodgers :muttley:
I hope so.
tenor.gif
:flagwave:

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
Trout is an outright Beast. When he’s not on base, he’s clearing them.

The guy can beat you with his arm, glove, speed, bat and even by intimidation (pitching around him). No weakness in his game.

Rock on Trout n Trouty. Both you guys are all-stars.

:thumbup:

Don't remind me. The Stros open up a 3 game series with that Beast on Friday.I wont have any fingernails left to chew after that.

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
I hope so.
tenor.gif
:flagwave:

I know I've said this before but the Phillies went through a long rebuild just like the Astros. This Phillies team is loaded and is going to be a beast for years to come. They're also being linked to a lot of trade rumors right now I've noticed.

Looks like the Phillies are back in the hunt for Machado as well because 2 of the prospects the Dodgers wanted to trade to them have medical issues. Sounds like Machado to the Dodgers is on hold for now.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Don't remind me. The Stros open up a 3 game series with that Beast on Friday.I wont have any fingernails left to chew after that.
I need @RGV_C_Los to text me throughout the games so I can jinx you guys like a series or two ago we had against each other :)

I was jinxing CLos and the Stros gnarly, it was so funny, Vegas :)

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
I just want to say how appreciative I am to all of you for never disparaging Mike Trout.

You guys are fans of teams with Altuve or Correa or Judge or Betts and never mess with me about it. And that's why I can post here, minus my onerous and great pal @icup giving me some gruff from time to time.

Thank you. He's all I have in baseball and he is amazing and I truly appreciate and respect the way this thread, at the very least, let's me go on and on about him. To each and everyone of you, Thank you. All of you have won since my team has, but thank you for dealing with my incessant Trout posts. Sincerely, fellow Zoners.

And @MichaelWinicki, I'm sorry for getting sloppy and nasty in here tonight, amigo. I'll check myself better, brotherman.
What's up with Manfred coming at your boy

Seemed out of line to question the most humble superstar in the game

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
What's up with Manfred coming at your boy

Seemed out of line to question the most humble superstar in the game
B, I am HEATED

HEATED about it, but I don't want to get in trouble.

Straight ***** comment. We get so much thrown at us for hurting Trout's legacy, deserved, but Manfred coming out and saying it...

Imagine if Goodell said that Jerry hurt Romo's legacy.

It's unreal. I have to stick up for my team at that point. We've been in some very heated debates over his comments on my Angels blog, B.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
B, I am HEATED

HEATED about it, but I don't want to get in trouble.

Straight ***** comment. We get so much thrown at us for hurting Trout's legacy, deserved, but Manfred coming out and saying it...

Imagine if Goodell said that Jerry hurt Romo's legacy.

It's unreal. I have to stick up for my team at that point. We've been in some very heated debates over his comments on my Angels blog, B.
Yeah I was surprised ...... first Buck and then Manfred

Leave the man alone..... he does plenty of representing but Baseball always comes first