MM is a bad head coach! Mega Merge!

GORICO

Reaction score
I can't disagree with you because your points are valid. It's rare I get upset during games but MM's play calling and clock management at the end of the game were both really annoying me.
not first time...his first year 2020 against rams first game....4th and 3 at the 11 and instead of kicking FG and tying 20-20.and our D was playing real good...he tried a pass to CeeDee but Lamb

did not go past first down line to catch....and also it was not OPI on Gallup who made that killer catch at the end where we almost pulled it out....but MM is too

aggressive when he should not be

GORICO

Reaction score
Where are the Micah haters today? Lol!
i never put hate on Micah....but lets say we beat Commanders and get #2 seed.....how will we hold up to Packers...7th seed?.....i realize maybe would rather wait

for NFC champ game to get rolled by 49ers....but i might rest against commanders and play bucs as 5th seed and then play 9ers......i just dont know realistically

how we can scheme a win against 9ers?...maybe i am being negative....you know close to game time i will go all HOMER and put up PLATS and stuff?....cause

miracles happen....not a lot....but they do

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
He should be forced to play 1000 games of madden so he can figure out the clock situation of when to do what.