MM is a bad head coach! Mega Merge!

DripTooHard

Reaction score
Or check to a WR screen, something with a higher percentage than a downfield throw, that just sailed over everyone's heads. That was soooo bad.

:facepalm:
Conspiracy theorists will have fun with that one. It does make you wonder…

GORICO

Reaction score
Zoners--- when we were up 17-13...instead of throwing ball we should have ran ball and made them use timeouts and ran it down to about 30 seconds...instead they have

time and timeouts and Quinn plays this stupid soft shell prevent stuff...and one after another huge chunk plays....its only cause Campbell screwed up his call that Lions

lost...but we will take it...but MM screwed up and DC screwed up ....the worst clock managment so far ever seen....you all know i am a HOMER....but these kind of games

do not make us better they expose we screw up when the lights get brightest....i am happy and angry same time

sincerely
GORICO

NDGAEDE

Reaction score
The incomplete to Cooks there nearly cost us the game. It was an insanely bad decision

NDGAEDE

Reaction score
Completely insane decision from McCarthy not to run the game out. One of the worst decisions he's ever made here,and he's had a bunch

Pipelayer72

Reaction score
Yeah the clock management was concerning but those are moments you hope lessons are learned especially with the playoffs approaching so soon.

DripTooHard

Reaction score
Completely insane decision from McCarthy not to run the game out. One of the worst decisions he's ever made here,and he's had a bunch
He does that a lot and it never works. I have to believe he takes a smarter path in playoffs.

Pipelayer72

Reaction score
My wife who never really watches football saw Mike McCarthy and told me he didn't look like he knew what he was doing. Granted he did have that lost look on his face. It really made me laugh when my wife called him out.

GORICO

Reaction score
Yeah the clock management was concerning but those are moments you hope lessons are learned especially with the playoffs approaching so soon.
Pipe---those are things a rookie coach under duress learns his lesson ...Fat Mike has millions of years experience and so does DC....only exposes they crumble

under big lights...at least this time and if not for bad scheme by Campbell we would have lost

Pipelayer72

Reaction score
Pipe---those are things a rookie coach under duress learns his lesson ...Fat Mike has millions of years experience and so does DC....only exposes they crumble

under big lights...at least this time and if not for bad scheme by Campbell we would have lost

I can't disagree with you because your points are valid. It's rare I get upset during games but MM's play calling and clock management at the end of the game were both really annoying me.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
We won, but part of me wishes we hadn't....I think a loss tonite may have sealed that stupid boobs fate....but he wiggles his way out of the noose. The guy is just stupid. Sigh.....
That was some of the worst clock management and play calling I have seen. It's as if he was trying to find ways to lose

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Agreed. The way the last drive unfolded for the Lions they would have run out of time minus the 40 seconds a run would have taken off the clock.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Not only the last drive playcalling but all the first down runs that put Dallas in 3rd and long too often. Everyone knows the Lions are tough vs. the run but can't cover.

The way Lamb was going he could have had a 300 yard game last night if the Cowboys force fed him even more.

TWOK11

Reaction score
Bad coaches don’t win 37+ games in three years. MM has flaws but he has had more sustained success than any coach we’ve had in the last 30 years.

raven55

Reaction score
I hate when he clicks his teeth, show's what kinda idiot he is. I'm not the smartest rock in the world but the plays he caLLS SOMETIMES DON'T EVEN make sense and dak is so eratic with his throws sometime there on the money and sometimes he throwing to the jolly green giant