MM is a bad head coach! Mega Merge!

Chasing6

Reaction score
We won, but part of me wishes we hadn't....I think a loss tonite may have sealed that stupid boobs fate....but he wiggles his way out of the noose. The guy is just stupid. Sigh.....
McCarthy is Human. He makes mistake. If Dak had thrown a TD to ice the game he would be a genius.

Fans complain that he is not aggressive enough. Then complain he is too aggressive.

I complained why do we keep running the ball, then Pollard runs for 10 yards.

It is an easy job to be an arm chair QB, Coach, GM, Owner.

McCarthy has won a SB.

Acting like we have the best team in football is a joke. Some times teams are better, had a better game plan, or just wanted it more than us that day.

TheCritic

Reaction score
Last week I went off about MM doing exactly what he did in GB. Ironically, after everything that played out this weekend, it might be fair to argue that MM might be the perfect coach to take a flawed team to the SB. He did it once in 2010. He just be due for another fluke run. Getting the #2 seed (assuming that happens) is the perfect gift. Getting a couple of home games in the playoffs and not having to worry about a bye week drop-off could be the perfect recipe for playoff success. Plus after watching the Ravens dismantle the 49ers, it's not that I see the Cowboys beating the 49ers, but I could see some other team, like the Rams or Packers pulling off an upset and the Cowboys securing home field advantage for the NFCCG. Who knows!

Chasing6

Reaction score
I still believe Dallas had a legit shot to beat the Niners last year, if Pollard did not get hurt.

We will need to play at our best and hope the Niners have an average game for us to take them out this year.

However, I still believe it can happen.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Last week I went off about MM doing exactly what he did in GB. Ironically, after everything that played out this weekend, it might be fair to argue that MM might be the perfect coach to take a flawed team to the SB. He did it once in 2010. He just be due for another fluke run. Getting the #2 seed (assuming that happens) is the perfect gift. Getting a couple of home games in the playoffs and not having to worry about a bye week drop-off could be the perfect recipe for playoff success. Plus after watching the Ravens dismantle the 49ers, it's not that I see the Cowboys beating the 49ers, but I could see some other team, like the Rams or Packers pulling off an upset and the Cowboys securing home field advantage for the NFCCG. Who knows!
There’s nothing fluke about 11-5 sweetie.

Chasing6

Reaction score
If you believe Dallas is the best team in the NFL you are delusional. However, I still have faith and believe we can win. The best team does not always win.

We have been spoiled or ruined as older Cowboys fans. We had hands down the best team in the 90's ruined by egos. It was great to see Jerry and Jimmy reunite. There was never a doubt of us losing to Bufallo or the Steelers.

That was pre - salary cap. Time to move on and for everyone to embrace the new NFL.

CCBoy

Reaction score
McCarthy is Human. He makes mistake. If Dak had thrown a TD to ice the game he would be a genius.

Fans complain that he is not aggressive enough. Then complain he is too aggressive.

I complained why do we keep running the ball, then Pollard runs for 10 yards.

It is an easy job to be an arm chair QB, Coach, GM, Owner.

McCarthy has won a SB.

Acting like we have the best team in football is a joke. Some times teams are better, had a better game plan, or just wanted it more than us that day.
At present in the NFC, just the second best...no matter the 'complaint' used to insult instead.

TheCritic

Reaction score
If you believe Dallas is the best team in the NFL you are delusional. However, I still have faith and believe we can win. The best team does not always win.

We have been spoiled or ruined as older Cowboys fans. We had hands down the best team in the 90's ruined by egos. It was great to see Jerry and Jimmy reunite. There was never a doubt of us losing to Bufallo or the Steelers.

That was pre - salary cap. Time to move on and for everyone to embrace the new NFL.
Yeah, my contention is that the 49ers are probably the best team in the NFC, but can see a scenario where one of the lower seeded teams could pull off an upset against them.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Where are the Micah haters today? Lol!
This defense played a great game and shut down Detroit at the level of their strengths.

What hurt the most, was yet another blown inside the 5 play that further turned the ball over and a failed scoring. That is nothing less than irresponsible failure to to be focused and accountable. That element has not been fixed on this team.

CCBoy

Reaction score
So 12 win seasons are the bar now?
Never was...but only a fool would still be claiming the 3rd consecutive 12 means nothing or that being ranked 2nd in that same NFC was a crap load.

When does your view merit following? You are a non-stop prove something instead. My hero.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Never was...but only a fool would still be claiming the 3rd consecutive 12 means nothing or that being ranked 2nd in that same NFC was a crap load.

When does your view merit following? You are a non-stop prove something instead. My hero.
12 wins usually results in Winning the Division.

starfan1

Reaction score

Post of the year