Twitter: MM says McGovern starts at LG Sunday (Clarence Hill Jr)

blueblood70

Reaction score
Good move if true…. Big Mac ain’t settling.
really good move on paper but lets see McGovern 60-72 snaps, play flawlessly .no penalties and perfection, not one bad block ,not one missed assignment..:rolleyes:

right ill be watching close and will post every single little issue all game like cwill under a microscope around here...:cool:

lets watch watch real close..cant wait to blow this place up game day every 25secs on Mcgoverns perfection..:popcorn:

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I'd honestly like to see Collins in there.
I am with you, but is mcgovern at RG and losing a few trick plays better or having collins and having the trick plays. I for now will trust the coaches decision. lets see...maybe collins is a WR now LOL

Reactions: BAT

RonnieT24

Reaction score
well, lets wait and see how McGovern does first.

No matter how McGovern does, at some point they needed to at least find out if he could be better. As long as he doesn't fall flat on his face the move needed to be made. Now if he gets out there and has 3 holding calls and whiffs on 4-5 blocks and gets Dak blown up 2-3 times we will all have egg on our collective faces. But nothing comes without risk.. Williams' play has been a problem and we have 9 games of evidence that's not getting any better.

817Gill

Reaction score
Wow…totally unexpected but the right move. Who replaces CM in the jumbo package?
Probably Williams. His best trait is athleticism, not sure why people are questioning who takes over. Split him wide he can run and as a FB he’s still bigger than any LB. Perfect for him IMO.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No matter how McGovern does, at some point they needed to at least find out if he could be better. As long as he doesn't fall flat on his face the move needed to be made. Now if he gets out there and has 3 holding calls and whiffs on 4-5 blocks and gets Dak blown up 2-3 times we will all have egg on our collective faces. But nothing comes without risk.. Williams' play has been a problem and we have 9 games of evidence that's not getting any better.
Yep. I'm happy to see at least something different.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
If you listen to MM's press conference, he purposely didn't reveal who was going to start. He just said both Connors would play. The psychopath running the franchise spilled the beans an hour later on the radio.
Just another sign of a lack of respect for the football team and the coach that runs it.

Why he cannot allow his head coach to lead and constantly cuts his legs out from under him, I will never understand.

NotForLong

Reaction score
Whoooooooa!
I never seen you so Positive . . . Must have been the Eclipse of the Moon
giphy.webp

I like it
:thumbup: