Twitter: MM: Zeke is still a "big time" player

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
The problem is his offense doesn't feature heavy use of RB. Add Pollard carries and Zeke becomes a part-time back on a top tier contract. Last I check, his carries were down about 30% from his average I think.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Zeke still has utility but they need to reimagine his role. I don’t need Zeke getting 25 touches (runs/catches).

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
The problem is his offense doesn't feature heavy use of RB. Add Pollard carries and Zeke becomes a part-time back on a top tier contract. Last I check, his carries were down about 30% from his average I think.

Jerry told him straight up that Zeke isn't going anywhere and he's going to be starting and playing on that field next year so...
Best to pump the china doll up. I'd go the Popovich method and call the dude soft and hope he comes back next year with a real fire in his belly and steel in his heart, or...

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Tim, I'm just glad he doesn't have a club foot like two of the other guys.

FiveSuperBowls

Reaction score
As I’ve written in the past, defense’s still game plan for Zeke. He can still bring it. Yes, he had early fumbelitiz.

If he wants his critics to go away, he will have to come into training camp with an attitude.