MNF: Bills at Titans

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I haven’t really noticed, but this seems to be one of the more fairly reffed games. Still a lot of flags, but nothing questionable that I can remember.

im-coming-fred-sanford.gif

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
We are a level below the Bills and Cardinals.

agreed. I think we could play a close game, but our offense isn’t as high powered as Arizona’s, and our defense isn’t as good as the Bills. We’re just missing something. I can’t put my finger on it but we’re not there yet.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bills D is legit ,we dont have the talent to match them.

Are you kidding?
The main difference is their defense is better as to being more consistent.
But they have not played an offense like ours.
Titans are moving the ball on them. So we can also.

The issue is, what can our defense do against their offense.

lukin2006

Reaction score
Dak is better than Allen and we can beat the bills…our O is better than theirs…and we get Gallup back. Our D will be better by seasons end…

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
agreed. I think we could play a close game, but our offense isn’t as high powered as Arizona’s, and our defense isn’t as good as the Bills. We’re just missing something. I can’t put my finger on it but we’re not there yet.

San Fran held Arizona to 17 points, despite having Trey Lance making his first start so not producing much offense.

As for the Bills defense, are you watching this game? They're good, but not dominant.

Every team is missing something. It's about having the coaches who can exploit it.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Maybe.

But the Titans have put up 27 points on them with Ryan Tannehill

I think they were similar to the Panthers and Patriots, in being that they still could be considered solid at times, but also some of their numbers and stats are assisted by the poor offenses and QBs they have faced. The Best offense so far the Bills defense went up against was the Chiefs and Mahomes has been struggling and not playing up to his full potential this season.

lukin2006

Reaction score
I’d like to play the Bills in the super bowl…we can give them another super bowl beat down…

lukin2006

Reaction score
The bills fans are as bad as eagle fans. I know a lady (cowboy fan) who was at the Monday night Romo 5 pick comeback OT game and she was pregnant at the time…and it showed. She had female bill fan trying to fight her and the stuff that was said was disgusting…

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Titans are playing a lot stronger against the Bills than I expected. C'mon Bills.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Bills D is legit ,we dont have the talent to match them.

The Bills defense has faced a aging Big Ben (And they lost that game). A Davis Mills lead Texans team, The Dolphins, The Football team. They might be good at times, but aren't as dominant as their stats have made them look, due to the teams and offenses that they have faced. And they have given up 27 points to the Titans. Just like with the Panthers and Patriots defenses, they haven't been really tested against a offense like the Cowboys, which are even better than the Chiefs this season.

ETA: Make that 34 points that the Bills defense has given up to the Titans. The Cowboys have the talent to beat any of these teams.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lol, they go ahead and give up the TD return. But a flag. so where is the ball, where is it placed.