MNF: Bills at Titans

mrmojo

Reaction score
The Bills defense has faced a aging Big Ben (And they lost that game). A Davis Mills lead Texans team, The Dolphins, The Football team. They might be good at times, but aren't as dominant as their stats have made them look, due to the teams and offenses that they have faced. And they have given up 27 points to the Titans. Just like with the Panthers and Patriots defenses, they haven't been really tested against a offense like the Cowboys, which are even better than the Chiefs this season.
34 ponts now....defenses aren't dominant anymore...they just need to make a few stops here an there along with TOs..

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
We got brainiacs that think the refs are just out to get the Cowboys, luuulz

It really is comical. Pretty sure some of our fans only watch Cowboys games, and go into them looking for "evidence" of that point of view.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
When you get 14 flags on us and the Pats are holding Gregory etc over and over with no holding calls against them it's hard to believe otherwise at times. Would be nice if they were bad for both teams.

Zordon

Reaction score
agreed. I think we could play a close game, but our offense isn’t as high powered as Arizona’s, and our defense isn’t as good as the Bills. We’re just missing something. I can’t put my finger on it but we’re not there yet.
Buffalo is also a more physical team than us.

We're a middle-of-the-pack redzone team. Need to score more TD's when we get down there.

Our defense is missing another LB and better talent on the interior of the line.