MNF -Bills vs Jets

Shane612

Reaction score
I think so… but I’m not 100% sure. It seems like I’ve seen someone walk afterwards.

Maybe a partial tear… but those can be worse than a clean break.
When Kevin Durant popped his Achilles, he couldn't put any weight on the damaged Achilles.
Rogers was able to walk/limp off the field.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
You can not spek on his family situation. I didnt go to my mom's funeral... you cant speak on it because you havent a clue.
Actually. Being from the area, I've heard many reports of him shutting out his family. Don't bring your own damage into this thread. It is not relevant.

Also, those red squiggles tell you that you aren't spelling things right. Pay attention to that.

stiletto

Reaction score
When Kevin Durant popped his Achilles, he couldn't put any weight on the damaged Achilles.
Rogers was able to walk/limp off the field.
There's different degrees of the injury. They probably shouldn't have let him walk on it I don't think. Until they knew what it was. I think a lot of those calf injuries produce Achilles issues.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Whether or not you can walk with a torn Achilles...they'd know. Pretty sure you don't need an MRI to figure it out. Partially torn maybe?

jwitten82

Reaction score
If Rodgers is done for the year, I seriously doubt he comes back next season. Lol at the Jets fans who bought his jersey

RS12

Reaction score
Buffalo gonna sell out on the run and make Wilson beat em from the pocket. Wilson bad but so is his OL