MNF -Bills vs Jets

T-RO

Reaction score
My Cousin is a HUGE jet fan. He is at this game and coming to the Cowboys game next week. He will be crying in his beer right now if hes out for season.
I have no love for NYC, but I genuinely feel bad for those fans. To finally have some hope and see it get aborted at the beginning of game 1...incredibly cruel from the football gods.

Wangchung83

Reaction score
I'm no doctor, but my guess is he'll be out for a while. That thing has Achilles or Lisfranc all over it, either of which would be season ending. The MRI will be telling.
LisFranc fracture usually happens when foot is flexed forward(think hard plant into ground) where all your weight is about to explode off that foot then someone steps right on the center. It’s really uncommon and usually know by the sequence it happens. It would show on x ray. Achilles would be noticeable to ortho on sideline unless a partial tear, most like if x ray truly negative could be looking at ligaments in ankle, not enough info right now

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I have no love for NYC, but I genuinely feel bad for those fans. To finally have some hope and see it get aborted at the beginning of game 1...incredibly cruel from the football gods.
I don’t feel for them. They tried to fast forward contending. Worked for the Buccs but they ain’t the Buccs.