MNF -Bills vs Jets

GORICO

Reaction score
Cowboys got exposed as being soft 2 years ago and they've spent the last couple of years getting more physical... next week's game will be a good test, Jets looking stout.
i believe we will step up....considering going all out on an OCTA-PLAT Gurantee...or leave it alone?

GORICO

Reaction score
I've always heard something about needing swelling to go down, but I'm not sure why that would be.
both Jets D and their offensive line seems tough?....but i believe Big Mike and Dak will develop a scheme

for next week that finds the open man....i realize out TE's did not play as well as some others on offense

but first game jitters etc.....i think offensively we will surpise the league yet once again....even if they

have Rogers....i hope Rogers ankle is broken but not too bad just enough to keep him away from us

next week...but if not then we must put beatdown on Jets offensive line and skill players

GORICO

Reaction score
Great long drive by the Jet O to give the D a rest...
NYC--- we are only one TD down.....stuff can happen....i still like our chances in this game....if they win

they wont have such a chip when they see us??

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Actually. Being from the area, I've heard many reports of him shutting out his family. Don't bring your own damage into this thread. It is not relevant.

Also, those red squiggles tell you that you aren't spelling things right. Pay attention to that.
im sure the local bar has all the info on what happens and has happened in his family. Spelling??? bahahha, typos, if thats what you are worried about, get a life.