MNF Browns at Eagles thread

RoadRunner

Reaction score
dbair1967;2498061 said:
The Eagles play at Washington next week.

And if the Eagles lose tonight, they are done anyway.

Duh, I brain farted on the calendar. My bad. :eek::

The Panch

Reaction score
ROFL @ Asante Samuel almost pulling a Deshaun Jackson in the endzone. :laugh2:

Rudy

Reaction score
It's nice seeing Dorsey do halfway decent. As I just typed that Asante Samuel picked him off for 6. Wow, am I a jinx!
Dorsey was like 38-2 in college...strange how some guys can translate to the NFL regardless of the program, and some can be certified winners in big time programs and are backups for life. Kannell, Weurfell, Dorsey, Jason White, etc...

The Panch

Reaction score
RoadRunner;2498062 said:
Braylon Edwards as "Mr. Monday Night"... uhhh... there are a lot of guys more deserving of that title. Namely Jerry Rice and Emmitt Smith.
They're probably just referring to this season cause he damn sure hasnt been Mr. Sunday.

GOLDENCHILD1688

Reaction score
The Panch;2498069 said:
ROFL @ Asante Samuel almost pulling a Deshaun Jackson in the endzone. :laugh2:
thats why his dumb *** ran and picked it right back up:laugh2:

RoadRunner

Reaction score
What is it with the Eagles players fumbling before they cross the goal line on celebrations? Come on man!

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Was there ever really any doubt about this game? I know on any given day but the Eagles are playing pretty well.....damnit.

zack

Reaction score
jobberone;2498071 said:
Now we know why Dorsey was not starting over Derek.

Jaws is really annoying this game. His home town spirit is shining through. Great coverage by Samuel...blah, blah, blah...more like, here you want this?

tiny tim

Reaction score
I for sure want the Browns to win, since the Eagles are only a half a game behind us. Next week I most likely will want to Commanders to beat the Eagles. I guess there might be a chance that the Commanders could end with the same record as the Cowboys, but if the Cowboys go 9-7, it would be very hard for them to get in the playoffs even if the Commanders go 8-8 or 7-9.

I think the Cowboys will play hard next week. For one thing next week could be their last game at Texas Stadium. Also I think the Cowboys would love to do well in December this year. Another thing is their is still the Falcons and the Bucs and the Bears to think about.

Anyways I have the game online on the Eagles radio network. I want to see if they will talk about the Commanders and Cowboys as those are their last 2 games.

I also have the game online on the Brown radio network and for the Westwood One broadcast I don't need to go online. I also have the game on ESPN. I like to hear what everyone is saying about the game so I jump around :)

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
The Panch;2498074 said:
They're probably just referring to this season cause he damn sure hasnt been Mr. Sunday.
tirico called him that cause he's only had 2 100 yard games this season and both were on Monday night. he will probably get 100 again tonight. Donte stallworth is such a bum. the guy hasn't been anything since he was in philly. they didn't even throw to him in New England and barely throw to him in Cleveland. hopefully the browns can score before the half cause they get the ball to start the 2nd half.

links18

Reaction score
jobberone;2498078 said:
Was there ever really any doubt about this game? I know on any given day but the Eagles are playing pretty well.....damnit.

Still a chance McNabb or Westbrook could blow out a knee or something. Not that I am rooting for an injury, but if it happens it happens.

links18

Reaction score
elcocinero;2498106 said:
Why could we not have gotten this Browns team last year, when we owned their pick?

We did pretty well with their pick anyway....

RoadRunner

Reaction score
McNabb has always loved the seam routes. Take those away, limit the run and Philly is toast.