MNF - Deadskins vs Panthers Thread

Blackspider214

Reaction score
I want to say go Panthers but I would not mind seeing the Skins in the playoffs at all. We will eat them up again.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I just want to see the skins lose just so I can rub it in the most annoying Commanders fans face I know. I want them to miss the playoffs because all I heard was the east runs through Washington were the champs blah blah blah. I want to give him the bird and ask DO YOU LiKE THAT!

Go Big D!

Destination End Zone
Reaction score
Yeah I just want the redsk*ns to fail. I revel in their misery lol but I hate we kept their playoff dreams alive with our win last night. So if they can lose to the hapless panthers it will make me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I just need Crowder to not have a big game and I'm in my fantasy championship.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Consider this. What if we need the Commanders to beat the Giants in the finale but the Commanders are disinterested because they lost their last two games and are out of the playoff race?

We may be rooting for that scenario tonight if we root against the Commanders.

I say we cover our bases here and say Hail. Just for tonight. As a precaution.

You don't have to wear the pig snout and feathers or anything but if you do I won't judge you.

Follow my lead.

Hail (Go Cowboys!)

Just try it.

Hail (Go Cowboys!)

Reaction score
Consider this. What if we need the Commanders to beat the Giants in the finale but the Commanders are disinterested because they lost their last two games and are out of the playoff race?

We may be rooting for that scenario tonight if we root against the Commanders.

I say we cover our bases here and say Hail. Just for tonight. As a precaution.

You don't have to wear the pig snout and feathers or anything but if you do I won't judge you.

Follow my lead.

Hail (Go Cowboys!)

Just try it.

Hail (Go Cowboys!)
Ha....?

Hai......?

Nope can't do it.

Besides, if we need help on the last weekend based on where we stand today, we won't deserve it anyway.

GO PANTHERS!!!

Reaction score
I want the Commanders to lose simp,y because it's so much more fun than when they win.

That being, said, I think the Commanders take it.

bark

Reaction score
The NFL is a funny place. Remember when Luke keuchly was ruling the world and our boy Sean lee was the China doll....I won't finish this thought because I don't want the responsibility of causing.......

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ha....?

Hai......?

Nope can't do it.

Besides, if we need help on the last weekend base on where we stand today, we won't deserve it anyway.

GO PANTHERS!!!

Ok. But if we're a game up heading into the finale and the Giants have a packed it in Commanders team while we have to head into Nazareth as filthy sinners, you were warned.

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
Fantasy on the line. I'm up 59. She has Cousins and Desean plus Gano! I got it and oh yeah **** The Foreskins!!!

Reaction score
Ok. But if we're a game up heading into the finale and the Giants have a packed it in Commanders team while we have to head into Nazareth as filthy sinners, you we're warned.
Don't be shocked if Irving leaves your boy on a cross when he walks out of Century Link or whatever they call that ****hole these days.

I know Irving only shows occasional flashes, but he will supernova that day.