MNF - Deadskins vs Panthers Thread

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
Panthers are a weird team. Hard to diagnose what made it all come tumbling down like a house of cards.

Part OL injuries, but they failed to upgrade the OL and probably self-scouted poorly.

They also went CB heavy in their draft. Big mistake, even with Norman getting the shoe.
Cam Newton isn't that good. Oline sucks. Defense is weak on the back end.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Unless the Commanders lose tonight and to the Bears next weekend that last game is going to be a must win to get in the playoffs (assuming Tampa beats New Orleans next week).
In that scenario, they will either be 1/2 game up or down on Tampa. Since both teams play at the same time New Year's day a loss or win that day would decide it for either team so neither one can let up that last weekend.

To be honest with you I think Green Bay might win out... meaning it may be Detroit battling for that final wild card spot.

Right. That's what I was saying. They lose tonight and to the Bears. Could happen. Probably not but could.

I'm resigned to the fact that the Cowboys will have a no epidural, breech birthed, back alley delivery of twins matchup with a division opponent in the playoffs. So I'd rather the Giants have to face a Commanders team still playing for something. I at least want to win the division, get the 1 seed and give the team an extra week to figure out what to do about the Dak problem.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Right. That's what I was saying. They lose tonight and to the Bears. Could happen. Probably not but could.

I'm resigned to the fact that the Cowboys will have a no epidural, breech birthed, back alley delivery of twins matchup with a division opponent in the playoffs. So I'd rather the Giants have to face a Commanders team still playing for something. I at least want to win the division, get the 1 seed and give the team an extra week to figure out what to do about the Dak problem.
•Surveys the forum• What problem?

Reaction score

Dude, I gotta give you credit. You are creative. Lol.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Trouty has joined us. I just got a boatload of likes. Welcome!
Amy used to be my fountain of likes.

Then, she went away.

Trouty stepped forward.

Then today, one like. From Amy.

Now Trouty again.

Trouty is Amy. Amy is Trouty.

raw

Carson

Reaction score
Amy used to be my fountain of likes.

Then, she went away.

Trouty stepped forward.

Then today, one like. From Amy.

Now Trouty again.

Trouty is Amy. Amy is Trouty.

raw

Lmao. Good stuff man. Laughed out loud at this

Carson

Reaction score
I would love to get Ted Ginn next year. Speed guy and a deadly returner

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
Pet cat of mine MLB Martrell Spaight coming out of Arkansas making plays. If only I was a GM. 5th round pick.

irishline

Reaction score

Ah. Sorry misread that then. Completely agree. I still think Detroit or Green Bay at 10-6/9-7 may be a bigger challenge for Washington's playoff hopes than Tampa (though Tampa could win out as well against NO and CAR).

Carson

Reaction score
Rumor is the Rams want Gruden.

Would he give up the best job to go back into coaching?