MNF - Deadskins vs Panthers Thread

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Panthers are a weird team. Hard to diagnose what made it all come tumbling down like a house of cards.

Part OL injuries, but they failed to upgrade the OL and probably self-scouted poorly.

They also went CB heavy in their draft. Big mistake, even with Norman getting the shoe.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Don't be shocked if Irving leaves your boy on a cross when he walks out of Century Link or whatever they call that ****hole these days.

I know Irving only shows occasional flashes, but he will supernova that day.

He can meet him inside the 5 on a scramble and I'll let the ghost of Pat Summerall call it....

Wentz.........Irving.......Touchdown, Eagles.

Reaction score
He can meet him inside the 5 on a scramble and I'll let the ghost of Pat Summerall call it....

Wentz.........Irving.......Touchdown, Eagles.
By the way, I'm looking for Saint Wentz to light it up Thursday night. I will bow to him if he wins Thursday.

irishline

Reaction score
Ok. But if we're a game up heading into the finale and the Giants have a packed it in Commanders team while we have to head into Nazareth as filthy sinners, you were warned.

Unless the Commanders lose tonight and to the Bears next weekend that last game is going to be a must win to get in the playoffs (assuming Tampa beats New Orleans next week).
In that scenario, they will either be 1/2 game up or down on Tampa. Since both teams play at the same time New Year's day a loss or win that day would decide it for either team. So neither Washington or Tamp will be able to let up that last weekend.

To be honest with you I think Green Bay might win out... meaning it may be Detroit battling for that final wild card spot.

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
If I am a panthers players and I see Cam's body language .. how does anyone expects me to be excited for the game .. what a downer .... come on man .. DO YOUR JOB ....

:cool:

Jinxx13x

Reaction score
Bottom line i am glad there playoffs lives are in there hands so when they blow it, it should be all quiet on the western front they will have noone to blame for there choke job

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Who is this impostor playing QB for the Panthers? Good grief.
Newton has had poor protection all year, won't deny that.

But he is not a big time QB. Never will be. He needs optimal circumstances.

First sign of resistance, he loses composure.

He is still so physically talented that you can't tell sometimes, but he is mentally weak.