MNF Doubleheader -- Jaguars at Bills - Commanders at Bengals

Ozymandias

Reaction score
I live in the DMV and man, while I KNOW this gon be a rough day at work tomorrow, on the low, I can see that the Commanders onto something.

They been slow building this thing but they put the pieces into place...still got more to go, but you can see their vision.

I'm not glazing them or nothing (pause) but I can see that our window is beginning to SLAM shut and theirs is starting to slowly crack open. Be aware my fellow Cowboys brehs...we may not like it, but it may be happening

gtdRR

Reaction score
As much as Cowboys fans get anxiety watching this game, imagine if you’re the head coach or GM of the Chicago Bears right now.
Have you seen the Bears o-line though? Straight trash, we have a better run game than they do, that should tell you how bad they are.

Daniels is actually getting time in the pocket this game.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jayden Daniels is an aggressive passer with a nice touch on deep throws. Watched him do that way too often at LSU.

StylisticS

Reaction score
I live in the DMV and man, while I KNOW this gon be a rough day at work tomorrow, on the low, I can see that the Commanders onto something.

They been slow building this thing but they put the pieces into place...still got more to go, but you can see their vision.

I'm not glazing them or nothing (pause) but I can see that our window is beginning to SLAM shut and theirs is starting to slowly crack open. Be aware my fellow Cowboys brehs...we may not like it, but it may be happening
I’m seeing the same exact thing

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
So I guess you can find a QB in the draft and not be bad for 10 years and go into good teams stadiums and win while paying less for a rookie contract and spending on the rest of the roster?? Really???
Commanders been bad for 20 years lol…..it ain’t been 10 lol

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The Bengals do stink, but the cowboys are going to have trouble with Daniels.
I mean if they are going to play like they did this last Sunday then sure. It’s never about what the opposing team does. Can you run the football or stop the run? If you can’t you can’t beat Mac Jones or anyone.

rambo2

Reaction score
So I guess you can find a QB in the draft and not be bad for 10 years and go into good teams stadiums and win while paying less for a rookie contract and spending on the rest of the roster?? Really???
Are the Bengals a good team?

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
What a throw snd catch!!!!

Sorry I was way behind earlier and was Jaden throw