MNF Doubleheader -- Jaguars at Bills - Commanders at Bengals

Mark

Reaction score
Looks like Quinn's philosophy hasn't changed: Give up 30+ on defense, and rely upon the offense to beat that number.

Blitzen

Reaction score
Last time they were at the bottom of the division they took the QB position so serious they signed Drew Henson and Chad Hutchinson lol.

Nope, last time was 2015. Then they took Dak Prescott in the draft.

Everyone tries to bring up the early 2000’s like the front office and team have anything to do with that squad. I think it’s hilarious though. Lol

Blitzen

Reaction score
They sure don't look right.....thinking Burrows is taking to many hits. That interior O-line is highly suspect. And letting Mixon get away was a mistake.

Burrow and their offense were superb. Washington’s offense was superber.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

Everyone tries to bring up the early 2000’s like the front office and team have anything to do with that squad. I think it’s hilarious though. Lol
And you think taking a quarterback in the 4th round with a comp pick with you had that 4th overall pick lol? I think that’s hilarious lol.

Blitzen

Reaction score
And you think taking a quarterback in the 4th round with a comp pick with you had that 4th overall pick lol? I think that’s hilarious lol.

Is what it is lol. That was the last time they finished last in the division. They took their QB of the future, and didn’t skip a beat with relevance.

gtb1943

Reaction score

Same GM dude

Blitzen

Reaction score
Same GM dude

True, but Jerry did completely overhaul the draft room, scouts, and general team construction philosophy. They are definitely not perfect (and can still have a bad year), but have come a pretty long way since those days.

Blitzen

Reaction score
So they took the qb position serious because they sucked the year prior because Romo got hurt? What angle are you taking here?

You said “Last time they were at the bottom of the division they took the QB position so serious they signed Drew Henson and Chad Hutchinson lol.”

I pointed out that was incorrect as they finished last in 2015-then took Dak with Romo recovering from yet another injury year and turning 36 the next season. Also Hutchinson was an UDFA and Henson was traded to us for a third rounder after failing as a baseball player. Not exactly much more significant of a draft investment.