MNF: Eagles at Bears Game thread

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Wentz has got some stupid in him. I know you want to be gutsy and try to pick up the first down but you've also got to be smart. When it's clear you don't have a chance, get out of bounds.

Wait, what am I saying ... keeping trying to get every inch you can, Carson!

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I was a huge Wentz guy before the draft. I hate him now. But as much as I like what I'm seeing from Dak, I think Wentz has a higher ceiling than Dak. Wentz just has to avoid getting killed.

Dude. It's not even close. Get your mind outside of this la-la land. The two skill sets aren't even remotely comparable.

MrPeanutbutter

What is this, a crossover episode?
Reaction score
He needed to start this season on the bench. He's going to be seriously hurt.

jjtrcka22

Reaction score
Not saying he is, but man, Cutler looks like the epitome of taking the money and mailing it in. I guess it's just his body language. Always so.....blah.

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
I think we can run on the eagles. Not like in the past. Their d-line looks to be weaker in run defense in the 4-3. Some of these guys are 3-4 interior lineman.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
this is why the bears worry for next week, they will stay with the run when it works and I have to think it will work against us.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
He can't think that he'll survive long in the NFL , if he isn't smarter about taking hits.

Blake

Reaction score
Them or the Cowboys. The Giants will soon have to prepare for life after Eli but they may not even care anymore after watching this.

yall_trippin.jpg