MNF: Eagles at Bears Game thread

Gameover

Reaction score
Nah, he is a Cowboys fan.............he just has a massive boner for Wentz for some reason.
Kid looks good. He looks to be right on a prediction, he wants his props, I got no problem with that, but he needs to chill on trashing our guy when he's been better than he's any right to be.

drawandstrike

Reaction score
Risen is the Master of Lowered Expectations when it comes to the present Cowboys team.

He knows his role! :D

Fmart322

Reaction score
Wentz looked good again. I think the Cowboys offensive braintrust could use some of Philly's offensive play calling with Dak.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Hmmm, Wentz with less than 6 yds per attempt, under 200 yds passing, completion percentage around 60%. Prescott almost 10 yds per attempt, 70% completion percentage and almost 30 yds passing.

Yet some are praising Wentz.

I see how this works.

ufcrules1

Reaction score
We don't kill anyone with our defense. We just hope to score last.

We will kill them. This will be a blowout win. Back up QB on a team that is close to giving up on the season. They are flying to Dallas to get whipped.

ragman

Reaction score
I'd like to thank the Bears for not showing up last night. They're hideous.

It used to be that Soldier Field was a tough place to play. Not anymore. Since John Fox took over as Bears HC, the Bears are 1-8 at home.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
Bunch of Al Davis's around here.

Who are we throwing these deep balls too?

I advise y'all: Don't watch an old game from 92-94 on YouTube. Nothing but dunk and dunk.

Having dak take shots down field will make him even more dangerous due to his mobility