MNF: Eagles at Bears Game thread

Shunpike

Reaction score
Visiting Chicago for work and I got nothing for tonight. My hotel is close to Soldier Field. At first I thought go to this game but not sold on Bears. Don't want to pay to see Eagles win. Any hope tonight for Bears?

erod

Reaction score
Awesome game to watch. Next week's opponent versus the promising future QB of the hated Eagles.

Prescott versus Wentz is going to be intense the next decade.

CowboyChris

Reaction score
Visiting Chicago for work and I got nothing for tonight. My hotel is close to Soldier Field. At first I thought go to this game but not sold on Bears. Don't want to pay to see Eagles win. Any hope tonight for Bears?
I got the Bears winning tonight

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score

You should go if you can. I've been to Chicago many times, but the Bears are never playing. (You need to see a game at Soldier Field) I did get to go to Wrigley Field though. That was cool. It's like an old college stadium. Cavernous and closed in. Very cool.

I still haven't been been to the Comiskey Park 2.0. Don't really care for the White Sox anyhow hah. Though I suppose I will go if I get a chance.

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
I think the Bears are better than the Browns and Filthy loses a close one

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
You should go if you can. I've been to Chicago many times, but the Bears are never playing. (You need to see a game at Soldier Field) I did get to go to Wrigley Field though. That was cool. It's like an old college stadium. Cavernous and closed in.
I initially read the bolded part as "Carnivorous and closed in" and was thinking, what the hell???:laugh:

Shunpike

Reaction score
I bailed. Will head to Wrigley Field tomorrow night to watch the Cubs against Reds. Heading to Buffalo Wild Wings to have some Parmesan Garlic wings with IPA and enjoy Bears stomping the Eagles. DA BEARS!!!

CowboyChris

Reaction score
I bailed. Will head to Wrigley Field tomorrow night to watch the Cubs against Reds. Heading to Buffalo Wild Wings to have some Parmesan Garlic wings with IPA and enjoy Bears stomping the Eagles. DA BEARS!!!
have fun at the bazzzzzzeball game...i would've went to tonight's game any day of the week

Shunpike

Reaction score
have fun at the bazzzzzzeball game...i would've went to tonight's game any day of the week
Part of the problem is not finding anybody to go with. I have 2 friends preferring Cubs game over this and I really don't want to go alone. :)

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Heres to hoping Carson plays well but the defense gives up too many points.

Cheers guys.

black label

Reaction score
Go bears

tumblr_lnb6ekldHW1qe2fnco1_5001.gif