MNF: Eagles at Bears Game thread

Qbert

Reaction score
the line jumped from cowboys by 4 to 7 against chicago after this game

JBS

Reaction score
Where Wentz really out classes Prescott is arm talent. Wentz has a much better arm, much greater accuracy and touch. Once they get some decent receivers his numbers will be staggering.

But rejoice. The Steelers will kick his teeth in next week.
They won't...birds may lose...but they aren't going to get rolled

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
He made some outright phenomenal throws. He also made some outright horrendous throws. I question his accuracy. Too many times he lost his mechanics. The other thing I question is that he takes some really hard hits.

The ole 'look at him hang in there and take the hit!' made sound romantic, but it doesn't lead to lengthy careers. The great QB's are able to make the throw and somehow dodge the big hits.

What's scary about the Eagles is their defense. Just rock solid everywhere.

YR

This is a truly critical assessment, Wentz had some spectacular moments tonight and played with poise overall.

He also had some inaccurate low balls due to panicking with pressure at times.

It was truly foolish to run and not slide on several plays and he will not last long in the NFL if he continues such stupidity.

I think he looks good thus far but next week will be a true test to say the least, the Browns and Bears are both 0-2 for a reason.

Dak is another discussion entirely, he currently is our back up once Romo is healthy and I like what I see thus far, time will tell the rest of his story but overall Dak has been solid.

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
I'd say most here favored Goff over Wentz.

Absolutely ridiculous.

I know preseason doesn't matter, but I didn't like the body language Goff exhibited at all. Doesn't strike me as a leader, or a guy who necessarily loves football all that much. Just had a meh demeanor on the field.

clff15701

Reaction score
Explain to me how Cousins is any better than Cutler? The first time Cousins beats a team worth anything will be his first time. He misses so many easy throws that are simple.
Cousins doesn't fumble the ball every other play and lose his composure.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Cousins doesn't fumble the ball every other play and lose his composure.

He's still not any better than Cutler. They are both losers. Skins will be scraping the bottom this year in the East.

The other 3 owners should thank Snyder for buying into the Cousins hype.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Goff/smoff. Funny how Davis Webb, the guy that lost his job to Mahomes, steps in at Cal and looks fantastic, if not better than Goff.

I tried to tell'em Aven.. I smacked several Zoners up and down that Draft zone with my football knowledge but they just couldn't get past the small school thing.

I elbow dropped a few of them off the top rope and they just completely disapeared but some of them stuck around and assured me that my eyes were lying and that Goff was better.

Look at them now Aven.

Aven8

Reaction score
I know preseason doesn't matter, but I didn't like the body language Goff exhibited at all. Doesn't strike me as a leader, or a guy who necessarily loves football all that much. Just had a meh demeanor on the field.

Kind of reminds you of another QB that lost tonight doesn't he?

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
He's still not any better than Cutler. They are both losers. Skins will be scraping the bottom this year in the East.

The other 3 owners should thank Snyder for buying into the Cousins hype.

I would take Cousins over Cutler at this point and not look back. Cousins is regressing at the moment, but Cutler has been flatlining for at least five years. At least you'd have a "chance" that Cousins breaks through.

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
Kind of reminds you of another QB that lost tonight doesn't he?

Really does. Seems like the kind of guy who walks into a classroom and sits in the back. Don't want that in my QB.

Aven8

Reaction score
I tried to tell'em Aven.. I smacked several Zoners up and down that Draft zone with my football knowledge but they just couldn't get past the small school thing.

I elbow dropped a few of them off the top rope and they just completely disapeared but some of them stuck around and assured me that my eyes were lying and that Goff was better.

Look at them now Aven.

I know you did. Just as I have told you about Mahomes. Get ready. He's going to be incredible in the NFL.

clff15701

Reaction score
Cutler got into it with his own teammate on the sidelines. Atleast Cousins isnt a prick.
CsxKRv7XgAAZU4m.jpg:large