MNF - Eagles vs Chiefs

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Its not that.
I thought the schedule was set up so division teams play the same teams... I guess not...
If you come in first, you play three first place teams from other divisions. The 2nd place team plays the 2nd place teams, and so on. Eagles got KC, Tampa Bay, and Minnesota, while Dallas got LA Chargers, Carolina, and Detroit. The other games are all the same, except the ones against each other, of course.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Barring another turnover or holding call, KC now has 4 plays to make each first down. Very doable.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
I've never seen a team like the eagles get so lucky in every single game. Its like their is a magnet in the ball that goes to their players. Every single game.

Shane612

Reaction score
If you come in first, you play three first place teams from other divisions. The 2nd place team plays the 2nd place teams, and so on. Eagles got KC, Tampa Bay, and Minnesota, while Dallas got LA Chargers, Carolina, and Detroit. The other games are all the same, except the ones against each other, of course.
I see ...thanks

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
That's what we get though! Never should of lost to the Cards!! Now it's time to pay the piper...