MNF - Eagles vs Chiefs

ksadler1

Reaction score
KC may still be the darlings of the AFC, but they're not the same team as last year. But alot of their success last year was because of the refs.

ScalperX

Reaction score
Why do you think conditions should always favor pass-heavy teams over run-heavy teams?

Why do you think being able to play well in varying conditions isn't skill?
I never said one should be favored over the other. Both teams should have an equal shot playing to their strengths.

Picture this. Miami is playing their final game of the season to make the playoffs. They are at home where it’s 70 degrees and sunny (pass heavy team). Buffalo is also playing their final game of the season at home. If they win they are in but it’s snowing and -10 degrees.

Is there a skill to playing in snow in -10 degree weather? Sounds more like disadvantage to me. Unless you’re an inferior team playing a better team. More chances for mistakes.

Beaker42

Reaction score
I've never seen a team like the eagles get so lucky in every single game. Its like their is a magnet in the ball that goes to their players. Every single game.
That and the refs never call them for holding. Just ridiculous.

CowboyinMD

Reaction score
Not for nothing, and I know it may not seem that bad because they won it all last year, but Kansas City really should have resigned Tyreke Hill.

I mean, really. Whoops on their part.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
That's why losing to a bad Arizona team early in the season was so devastating. The Eagles will have plenty of cushion while the Cowboys won't have much margin for error down the stretch and pretty much have to be perfect.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Seems like there are quite a few fans here that give up at the first sign of adversity.
Yep, Chiefs have time to pull this out. It wouldn't feel so important if the Cowboys didn't poop their pants in Arizona.