MNF - Eagles vs Chiefs

Bagman

Reaction score
Hurts; 14/22 150yds 0TD 1INT

Eagles 238yds of offense... just enough to win

but ultimately 9-1 is all that matters
But, but, but Hurts is a stud and a champion and elite passer.
The dude is gonna be in the Hall of Fame off of QB sneaks. I even heard he squats 18,000 lbs. In the rain or snow. S M H

Dakota

Reaction score
I just can't hate them because they are better that us. We need to get better. Dak needs to beat a team with a winning record. We all know the pattern, it is playing out again for us. Let's just stop crying and acting like a bunch of sissies. We need to get tougher, get better and play like champions, then we will become champions. The star on the helmet buys us nothing.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Just reading through the comments.

Wow....90 pages....and 75% of the comments were "....but....but...THE REFS"

And then a nice segment coming up with suggestions to break players arms.

The Cowboys players you root for would think you're all low life scum. Bunch of fat couch potato fans rooting for injuries and crying like babies.

MAN UP. BE BETTER (I know you won't)

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
I didn't even see the game. Too busy...and besides both these teams irritate the krap out of me.

Was there another Huts v AJ Brown sideline fight? I saw some tweet saying they were yelling at each other. AJ must not have gotten his 100 yds?

If so...you know what THAT means.

SoBlue128

Reaction score
What a dumb comment.

No wonder why you're proud of getting a pic with Stephen.
What an even dumber assumption by you, it’s not me in the picture with Stephen it’s my son. Again 9-1 is better than 8-2, 7-3, 6-4 so on and so forth. I’m sorry you’re one of the cockroach fans from Philly Eskin always talks about. See I live in Texas and follow my local Teams. I love the Rangers Mavs Stars and Cowboys so I don’t get salty and have to deal with the noise like you do. Keep on like hunting you poser lmao!!!!

SuperBowlz

Reaction score
I hate to be that guy, but I would not be worried to play this Eagles team in the playoffs tomorrow. Hurts is playing abysmal and their pass D is generally bad.

49ers are a much bigger threat.
Abysmal? What are you talking about? The guy is cool as ice and is 25-2 over his last 27 regular season games. Abysmal? He wasn't huge tonight but he's been fantastic lately.

SoBlue128

Reaction score

Tuck yourself under the covers and keep repeating the Eagles aren’t that great all will be okay. Your Philly friends will eventually stop riding you on how much of sellout you are you freaking Poser! Bwahahaha! Stay local!

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Maybe the Chiefs need to call Terrell Owens, as sad as it sounds he'd be an upgrade to what they have now. TY Hilton, I believe is sitting on his couch, he can't be worse than what they have now either.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Philly just seems to find a way to win. Let's hope that changes at some point this season.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Abysmal? What are you talking about? The guy is cool as ice and is 25-2 over his last 27 regular season games. Abysmal? He wasn't huge tonight but he's been fantastic lately.
Including 13 consecutive regular season wins against teams with a winning record. Hurts seems like he doesn’t care how his team wins. As in, games like tonight will do. And then it’s “who do we play next?”

Nav22

Reaction score
In the Eagles last 2 games (both close Eagles wins), there were 5 total fumbles...

And the Eagles magically recovered all 5 of them.

They've been getting insanely lucky, and I didn't even mention the drops by KC tonight.