MNF - Eagles vs Chiefs

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Just reading through the comments.

Wow....90 pages....and 75% of the comments were "....but....but...THE REFS"

And then a nice segment coming up with suggestions to break players arms.

The Cowboys players you root for would think you're all low life scum. Bunch of fat couch potato fans rooting for injuries and crying like babies.

MAN UP. BE BETTER (I know you won't)
your virtue is noted

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
In the Eagles last 2 games (both close Eagles wins), there were 5 total fumbles...

And the Eagles magically recovered all 5 of them.

They've been getting insanely lucky, and I didn't even mention the drops by KC tonight.
yeah on the strip sack, the ball dropped and then he just bent over to pick the ball up as it didn't move.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score

The Cowboys players you root for would think you're all low life scum. Bunch of fat couch potato fans rooting for injuries and crying like babies.

Cowboys fans were counting on the Chiefs to pin a loss on Philly. It is more comfortable blaming the officiating, blaming the Chiefs, blaming the weather, or just blaming luck for the Eagles winning in KC than to have to say the Eagles are a decent team.

TheCritic

Reaction score
Hate to say it but the Eagles getting their revenge against the Chiefs in their house is huge! I was counting on the Chiefs winning this one. Everyone keeps saying the Eagles are frauds, yet they keep stacking wins. If they beat the Bills and 49ers at home, and I believe they will, then the next Cowboys-Eagles showdown becomes meaningless. Eagles got Arizona and the Giants twice in December. They can afford to lose to the Cowboys if they win their next 2 home games.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Hate to say it but the Eagles getting their revenge against the Chiefs in their house is huge! I was counting on the Chiefs winning this one. Everyone keeps saying the Eagles are frauds, yet they keep stacking wins. If they beat the Bills and 49ers at home, and I believe they will, then the next Cowboys-Eagles showdown becomes meaningless. Eagles got Arizona and the Giants twice in December. They can afford to lose to the Cowboys if they win their next 2 home games.
It is also difficult for the many posters here after dogging Allen and Purdy, exclaiming they are not all that to now have to hope they play up to their reputations and pin losses on the Eagles. I suspect the Niners will. But all these tough games on the Eagles schedule, the toughest one was at KC, and Philly didn’t lose. Cowboys fans are understandably upset. I’ll bet Ravens fans were thrilled with last nights game. There is joy somewhere.

Daillest88

Reaction score
That drop with a 1:44 left was unreal, he cooked the DB on that. Hit him right in the hands had like 3-4 yards on the guy too

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
While it is a good win for the Eagles, I don't fully see it as revenge, considering losing in the Superbowl way way outweighs a regular season game. It does knock chiefs down the ladder some and harder to get that 1st round bye.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
lol, beat the 49rs, and maybe you had a chance last year. Birds had no problem with them.
I thought so. The dirty birds and the Cowboys are two different teams. You should be on Filthy's forum flapping your wings.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Filthy won because diva Kelce and his merry men can't catch, or hold onto the ball.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
It's always more productive to take care of your own business, particularly against winless teams.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
The funny thing about the chiefs. Yes their receivers are bad.

But they have the best QB in the league, one of the best ever already. They have a very good offensive line and their defense is one of the best in the league.

They’re such a good team.

Yes their receivers stink but the QB, defense and OL more than make up for it.
***… I went to bed, and the game looked comfortably out of reach for the Eagles. Rain, wet turf, KC playing in their own stadium that's the loudest stadium in the league and they lost? What the hell happened??? Looking at the stats where did KC go the 2nd half? No TDs? They completely went away apparently. Dag gone it we needed that loss. I turned the recorder on to watch the 2nd half and now it's not worth watching.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
That was a BS call…..OLmen are taught to move when a guy jumps because it’s called the defender pulling the offense off.
The center was supposed to snap the ball when the Eagles were offsides. What an idiot. It was the right call, by stupid stupid play by Kansas City at the worst time. During the game each team has 7 penalties called against them. I still can't believe the Eagles won. Now looking back have been a different team in the 2nd half all year. The Chiefs dominated the first half by blitzing, and blitzing. The 2nd half Hurts saw it, and screened them every time until Kansas City stopped. That's when hurts started picking them apart, and found time to go deep. The Eagles are nothing if you take hurts out of the picture and his receivers. They are the Eagles team. Their defense is overrated. You have to stop Hurts as they said last night he's won 30 of the last 36 games Philly has played. That's insane. Without him they are a 4 won team.
As for us Philly still has a murderous schedule. It's not over yet. I expected Kansas City to win. That's a blow, but I have us winning, and them losing to Buffalo, and San Francisco. No doubt last night hurt our chances.