MNF: Eli at Wentz. aka Giants at Eagles

ghst187

Reaction score
Wentz is a Franchise QB Dak is NOT....

You can’t be serious. I’ve reserved judgement for a long time but after watching him a lot this year I’ve concluded that Wentz is terrible. He can’t throw the ball downfield. He can throw screens and five yard outs but that’s it. Force him to stay in the pocket and take away the check downs and he’s dead in the water. Terrible, if I were an eagles fan I’d be pretty disheartened that they wasted a top two pick and a huge contract on him. He will never take that team anywhere

pacy

82 WITTEN 82
Reaction score
What happens if Eagles and Cowboys both lose next week. Week 16 we lose to the Eagles. Week 17 Eagles lose and Cowboys win. Both would be 7-9. But who will win the division?

Sevenup3000

Reaction score
Skins are going to fight us for that L in the last game. They are in the Burrow/Young sweepstakes.

The Skins are not in the Burrows sweepstakes. The whole reason Burrows is at LSU now is because he couldn't beat out Haskins at OSU...so the Skins are going to draft the backup of the QB Haskins already beat out in college and forced to transfer.

And keep in mind, Burrows looked ordinary until LSU changed their entire offense and brought in a new OC. Unless Washington is planning on raiding LSU's staff too...

DMX690

Reaction score
Wentz is a Franchise QB Dak is NOT....

As a Cowboys fan i really hope Wentz is the franchise QB for philly for the next 15 years. He's the equivalent of Jason Garrett. Delivering mediocre results year after year.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
What happens if Eagles and Cowboys both lose next week. Week 16 we lose to the Eagles. Week 17 Eagles lose and Cowboys win. Both would be 7-9. But who will win the division?
The cowboys would win on division record.

nobody

Reaction score
It's looking more and more like the Eagles are going to win the division. The Cowboys have the tie breaker right now, but since they're all talk and no play, things look bad

Tussinman

Reaction score
Cowboys would win in that scenario.

1st tie breaker wouldn't solve it (head to head matchup would be 1 to 1) so the 2nd tie breaker is divisional record (cowboys would be 5-1 while the Eagles would be 3-3).

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score

Dallas would win the division in your scenario.