MNF game thread, Ravens at Raiders

Adreme

Reaction score
Don’t be. It is a horrible Raiders DL making them look that way.

It is also the fact that they basically always have to 1-2 people staring at Lamar instead of the RB giving him an extra step.

NeathBlue

Reaction score
Lamar Jackson is like playing computer game. His burst is exceptional.

When he loses his speed and elusiveness, his career will be as good as over… because as a passing QB he’s not good enough.

Adreme

Reaction score
I blame the Patriots for that penalty because they did it every single week on purpose.

Adreme

Reaction score
Ravens are down to their third-string left tackle and he's getting abused in pass protection. We know what that looks like.

I thought their all pro LT was still in the game? I think its their G who they are down to 3rd string on.

Adreme

Reaction score
How sad of a night is your offense having when you can comment "man the punter is having a great game tonight" and mean it.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Watching peyton and eli absolutely flame that bad call on that offensive pi is gold. The networks would never criticize the refs

dfense

Reaction score
So glad Chucky never got a look in Dallas. He trades away their best players and uses the picks on slugs. Jacobs, a 3 yard per back, Ruggs a very average receiver. They are going to be a .500 team for his tenure. So much for an offensive guru. They should at least fire Mike Mayok. He is no talent evaluator.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
JoeNamathSuzyKolber.jpg

Remember when Suzy K interviewed a drunk Joe Namath?