MNF game thread, Ravens at Raiders

Adreme

Reaction score
Maybe throwing it someone other than the TE who is getting double covered is a good plan...

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nope, I think it just comes natural. LMAO too freaking funny

One thing I want to ask certain announcers is of they work or think what they want to say in certain situations.

Yes some are natural and spontaneous. Like what did Al Michaels say about the USA beating Russia, Miracle on ice…who would have known .

But when a record is expected to be broken. Or a team upsets another team, so If it happens the announcers have a comment. If it don’t happen they don’t use it of course.

But did Bram Sham know what he was going to say when Emmitt broke Walter Payton’s rushing record.
Move over Sweetness, make room for Emmitt.
Did he say it on the spot, or did he think about it before hand.

Many moments in sorts like that for announcers.
doesn’t really matter though.

mrmojo

Reaction score
One thing I want to ask certain announcers is of they work or think what they want to say in certain situations.

Yes some are natural and spontaneous. Like what did Al Michaels say about the USA beating Russia, Miracle on ice…who would have known .

But when a record is expected to be broken. Or a team upsets another team, so If it happens the announcers have a comment. If it don’t happen they don’t use it of course.

But did Bram Sham know what he was going to say when Emmitt broke Walter Payton’s rushing record.
Move over Sweetness, make room for Emmitt.
Did he say it on the spot, or did he think about it before hand.

Many moments in sorts like that for announcers.
doesn’t really matter though.
I believe Brad already knew he was gonna say that. .....it didn't sound spontaneous at all...

Reaction score
Watching the game with Peyton, Eli and Ray Lewis commentating.

Its actually really cool to watch