MNF game thread, Ravens at Raiders

MikeB80

Reaction score
I think David Carr leads the league in balls just thrown out of bounds 40 yards down the field. I feel like every time I watch the raiders he does this like 5 times a game.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He threw that ball with a defender right up in front of him. How could he even see the receiver. Reload

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I think David Carr leads the league in balls just thrown out of bounds 40 yards down the field. I feel like every time I watch the raiders he does this like 5 times a game.
I don’t get it. LOL somebody actually calls those

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why is there no double header on the opening Monday this year?

They decided not to do that this year. I read something after the schedule was released. But can’t remember the reason why.
It may have been because they did not know for sure about how many fans, if any were going to be able to attend games. So decided to just schedule one game.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I keep screwing up my typing.

I LIKE the Peyton and Eli commentary. I’m over ESPNs normal coverage.
I never post during a Cowboys game for that reason. I can’t do two things at once LOL don’t get old

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I need Mark Andrews to do something.

I played the Amari Cooper owner in fantasy and somehow I came back to take a 1 point lead.

He’s got Drake and I have Andrews and a 1 point lead.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
They decided not to do that this year. I read something after the schedule was released. But can’t remember the reason why.
It may have been because they did not know for sure about how many fans, if any were going to be able to attend games. So decided to just schedule one game.
I can’t wait for next season. And hope Amazon gets NFL Sunday ticket

MikeB80

Reaction score
I don’t get it. LOL somebody actually calls those

You can already see baltimore knows he will just throw the ball deep up for grabs when he has time in the pocket. I bet they get him at least twice tonight.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

You can already see baltimore knows he will just throw the ball deep up for grabs when he has time in the pocket. I bet they get him at least twice tonight.
Well they already got one so you’re half right LOL

NeathBlue

Reaction score

Yeah that makes sense

Lutonio

Reaction score
I need Mark Andrews to do something.

I played the Amari Cooper owner in fantasy and somehow I came back to take a 1 point lead.

He’s got Drake and I have Andrews and a 1 point lead.
If the a raiders offense keeps like this, you won’t need Andrews to do much at all.

MikeB80

Reaction score
I be rod marinelli was preaching to keep Jackson in the well this week.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I hope they do not get it. It is bad enough they will force people to get Prime to watch Thursday night games.
Yeah but the price will be right. And I live in New England so I need out of market games