MNF - Packers @ Seahawks

Lesterbut

Reaction score
The league needs to settle with the real refs pronto....these guys suck so badly the main reason I'm watching non-cowboy games now is to see what they'll screw up next ...THEY ARE A JOKE...talk about not ready for primetime...

..btw it's my understanding the 2 sides are about $2 million a year apart or so....in other words 60k a team or 10% of good king roger Goodell's $20 million annual salary....

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Mr Cowboy;4751077 said:
The Titans player did just that in yesterday's game, and it went right into the Lions player's hands for a TD. It doesn't always work out.

happen to the Texans what two years ago batted it down to lose the game because it went into the hands of a Jag wr and he ran it in for a TD

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Lesterbut;4751084 said:
The league needs to settle with the real refs pronto....these guys suck so badly the main reason I'm watching non-cowboy games now is to see what they'll screw up next ...THEY ARE A JOKE...talk about not ready for primetime...

..btw it's my understanding the 2 sides are about $2 million a year apart or so....in other words 60k a team or 10% of good king roger Goodell's $20 million annual salary....

Then it is working you are generating Ratings so they have no reason to make a change

links18

Reaction score
Roadtrip635;4751079 said:
hOrH7.jpg

That looks like possession. As horrible a call that was, at least it gives the real refs some pretty strong ammunition in their talks.

That's pretty definitive.....

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
Golden Tate - "I thought I had the ball." "I don't know what you are talking about (shoving Packer DB out of way)."

MagicMan

Reaction score
Mr Cowboy;4751077 said:
The Titans player did just that in yesterday's game, and it went right into the Lions player's hands for a TD. It doesn't always work out.

Bat it DOWN... he batted it away actually. even worse, cuz that is what the offensive player is also taught to do....bat it to the other WR.

punchnjudy

Reaction score

That looks like possession. As horrible a call that was, at least it gives the real refs some pretty strong ammunition in their talks.

There's that and the fact that he took his arm off the ball on the way down. No way that's simultaneous possession.

Should've overturned it even though they're not allowed to.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
I've never seen someone look so guilty as Golden Tate in this ESPN postgame interview. 100% apparent that he knows it was BS.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
hOrH7.jpg

I guess I should have said, the replay official is not ALLOWED to determine who has possession.

It's not about him not seeing it, it's not within his powers to say who has it.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
MegaMagick;4751126 said:
Lol Golden Tate.

"Iunno watchu talkin' bout!"

So that's what he said? :lmao:

Thanks for the translation because I couldn't make out what he was saying.

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
Avery;4751014 said:
How can Seattle actually feel good about winning? No one can even say that was a simultaneous catch with a straight face (except for Russell Wilson who's nose is growing on ESPN as we speak).

They held Aaron Rodgers and the vaunted Green Bay offense to 268 total net yards. They imposed their will on Green Bay and forced the to play their game. When you play for a close game, you put yourself in position to benefit from a fluke play like a lucky bounce or a bad call at the end of the game . Conversely, if Green Bay's offense wouldn't have stunk up the joint they wouldn't have been in situation where one bad call would have decided the game.