MNF - Packers @ Seahawks

tupperware

A Plastic Container
Reaction score
InmanRoshi;4751143 said:
They held Aaron Rodgers and the vaunted Green Bay offense to 268 total net yards. They imposed their will on Green Bay and forced the to play their game. When you play for a close game, you put yourself in position to benefit from a fluke play like a lucky bounce or a bad call at the end of the game . Conversely, if Green Bay's offense wouldn't have stunk up the joint they wouldn't have been in situation where one bad call would have decided the game.

And at the same time, guys like you will run around preaching parity in the NFL, so shouldn't the games be close?

Should every game be decided by the refs?

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
punchnjudy;4751113 said:
There's that and the fact that he took his arm off the ball on the way down. No way that's simultaneous possession.

Should've overturned it even though they're not allowed to.
It may be too fine a line but, they are allowed to overturn if it wasn't a catch. Tate did not catch the ball and only touching the ball without possession. Just because you are touching the ball does not constitute possession.

Just glad it didn't happen to us.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Golden Tate has taught me that the next time I'm videotaped stealing a Xbox from a store and punching an employee who tried to stop me while the tape is being live-streamed to millions of people across the globe that I will simply say 'I don't know whatcha talkin' 'bout. Case dismissed.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
tupperware;4751165 said:
And at the same time, guys like you will run around preaching parity in the NFL, so shouldn't the games be close?

Should every game be decided by the refs?

last I been told over the last 3 years is that Greenbay was one of the Elite teams as they where blowing out teams the last two years

Bluestang

Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers, in his post game interview, complained that he got a kicking ball on the 2pt conversion.

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
tupperware;4751165 said:

Yes, they typically are. Which is why all the posters running around screaming that Dallas should walk all over the Seahawks and Bucs are ridiculous and deserve to be laughed at.

At any rate, the question was how Seattle could be proud walking away with a win like that. They should absolutely be proud that they dominated the Packers offense and "earned" a lucky bounce. Just like everyone says the Giant's "made their own luck" in their Superbowl run last year.

Fizziksman

BanditHiro
Reaction score
Bluestang;4751194 said:
Aaron Rodgers, in his post game interview, complained that he got a kicking ball on the 2pt conversion.

they gave Romo a football dipped in fish oil, so it's not beneath them

Deep_South

Reaction score
InmanRoshi;4751201 said:
Yes, they typically are. Which is why all the posters running around screaming that Dallas should walk all over the Seahawks and Bucs are ridiculous and deserve to be laughed at.

At any rate, the question was how Seattle could be proud walking away with a win like that. They should absolutely be proud that they held the Packers offense has earned a lucky bounce. Everyone says the Giant's "made their own luck" in their Superbowl run last year.

Seattle didn't score enough points to win no matter how many sacks they had.

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
nake;4751216 said:
Seattle didn't score enough points to win no matter how many sacks they had.

When you hold the other team to under 270 net total yards, it typically doesn't take a lot of points.

MegaMagick

Reaction score
UWYNn.gif

JBS

Reaction score
Bluestang;4751194 said:

Awesome!!!!

wittenacious

Reaction score
Avery;4751170 said:
Golden Tate has taught me that the next time I'm videotaped stealing a Xbox from a store and punching an employee who tried to stop me while the tape is being live-streamed to millions of people across the globe that I will simply say 'I don't know whatcha talkin' 'bout. Case dismissed.
:laugh2:

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Avery;4751170 said:
Needs to change his name to Golden Taint

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
Avery;4751170 said:

"The next time"?

Zordon

Reaction score
golden tate is a *****. i'm glad people are trashing him on twitter. just admit you didn't catch clown.