MNF: Panthers vs Colts

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Carolina has thrown a couple slants already, was getting kind of excited :laugh:

punchnjudy

Reaction score
Luck would be on this Panthers team if he hadn't stayed another year.

HeavyBarrel

Reaction score
Yep still remember that....
It was a long car ride home after watching that debacle at the friends house. After this happened I knew parity was here to stay.

Great point about the parity, Jacksonville made the AFC championship game lol

punchnjudy

Reaction score
I know Cam is built like a Mack truck, but I still think they're playing with fire with all of these runs. He averages close to 10 carries per game.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Isn't Carolina yet another team who is turning things around quicker than 6 year Garrett?

How so? Garrett and Rivera became head coaches around the same time and they have been trash every year aside from this year and they are even suspect this year.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I know Cam is built like a Mack truck, but I still think they're playing with fire with all of these runs. He averages close to 10 carries per game.

Yeah its hard to remember a guy built like Cam so its hard to back in history and look for a guy like that to kind of use as an example. But those hits can't be good even for a mack truck.

Wayne02

Reaction score

If Cam keeps getting hit like that, his life after football will be very unpleasant.

65fastback2plus2

Reaction score
luck needs to either be on the sideline injured or playing....this playing injured is screwing up multiple fantasy teams for me