MNF: Panthers vs Colts

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
If the Panthers get by the Packers next week, they could very well be undefeated on Thanksgiving.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I can't believe you get the most talented QB of this generation and can't put a good enough team around him.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I can't believe you get the most talented QB of this generation and can't put a good enough team around him.

That falls on Grigson. They spent more time drafting toys for him that he can't get the time to throw to.

They took Phillip Dorsett this year. In a premium round. That made zero sense.

Staubacher

Reaction score
Panthers and Packers are two very possible losses even with Romo

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I take it all back. I think Andrew Luck owes money to the mob.

Staubacher

Reaction score
Well looky at the undefeated Panthers with a 2 score lead in the rain in the 4th quarter still going for the kill. Garrett would have gave the team clappy ponchos and told them to take a knee and be careful

greatwallofdallas

Reaction score
Luck throws a pick and the announcers still praise him saying he has to be playing hurt or what ever excuse they can think of. If it's Romo playing with punctured lungs and broken ribs throwing picks, then he's s choker. It would be all over ESPN, sports science, social media, the enquirer, the auto shopper , etc....

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wait a min. I wasn't paying attn, what's up with the folks hanging from the ceiling. I thought they were cameramen. lol

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
Well looky at the undefeated Panthers with a 2 score lead in the rain in the 4th quarter still going for the kill. Garrett would have gave the team clappy ponchos and told them to take a knee and be careful

Its hard enough. Let's not resort to cannibalism.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
Wait a min. I wasn't paying attn, what's up with the folks hanging from the ceiling. I thought they were cameramen. lol

They unfurled a banner that opposes a some new power station I think they are building over there.

Rewound it and it is over a liquid natural gas facility.