MNF: Panthers vs Colts

popp1234

Reaction score
I don't know about that. You could make the argument that Carolina and Arizona are 2a and 2b. Either way, they're a good team this year and we have to play them. It won't be easy.

We also play the Jets who are a decent team. Bottom line, we better not struggle with Washington, Miami and Buffalo if we plan on making a run when Romo returns.

Hey, no argument here. We absolutely have to win winnable games, because the Panthers and Green Bay will be tough.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Cowboys if every single person was healthy. Nobody would want to play us.

I hope so. If we go 6-1 when Romo returns, considering our schedule, I'd say we're contenders. But we weren't playing so hot the first 2 games when Romo was healthy. We can't afford to struggle if we hope to beat Green Bay, Carolina and even the NY Jets. 4-3 isn't gonna make the playoffs if we're 2-7 in two weeks.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
If Carolina had anyone for Cam to actually throw to, I think he'd look a lot better. He's already decent this year considering the trash he has around him.

popp1234

Reaction score
Cowboys if every single person was healthy. Nobody would want to play us.

This is very true. And at the same time, makes me sad and a little angry. If we didn't lose our key players (very good to elite players), I am confident we would be leading the division by a sizable margin and be one of the best teams in the NFC.

dallasdave

Reaction score
This is very true. And at the same time, makes me sad and a little angry. If we didn't lose our key players (very good to elite players), I am confident we would be leading the division by a sizable margin and be one of the best teams in the NFC.

Last year I felt the Cowboys were close to being a Super Bowl winner !!!

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
I hope so. If we go 6-1 when Romo returns, considering our schedule, I'd say we're contenders. But we weren't playing so hot the first 2 games when Romo was healthy. We can't afford to struggle if we hope to beat Green Bay, Carolina and even the NY Jets. 4-3 isn't gonna make the playoffs if we're 2-7 in two weeks.

Can't compare the first two games. First of all they were against division rivals and second due to injuries at training camp, we were rusty as players were playing for really the first time having missed pre-season.

cowboyuptx

Reaction score
If we beat the Panthers, who could be 9-0 when we face them.

We will be riding a 3 game win streak of our own when we see them. I'm so happy we're through that part of the schedule, we've got some mediocre teams with mediocre QB's coming up. It would be a travesty if Dallas didn't make the playoffs, because when I look at the league this season, I see a healthy Dallas team being amongst the cream of the crop.

cowboyuptx

Reaction score
Can't compare first two games. First of all they were division rivals and second due to injuries at training camp we were rusty as players were playing for really the first time haveing missed pre-season.

The defense was pretty good in those first two games, but not as good as it has been since Hardy and McClain joined the team.

cowboyuptx

Reaction score
Last year I felt the Cowboys were close to being a Super Bowl winner !!!

Even at 2-5, I like our chances just as much this season. The defense is just so much better than it was last season. We'll go 6-1 with Romo to finish the season. Once Romo is back, the offense and defense will be able to lean on each other equally, and with our Time of Possession, most mediocre teams will suffocate under the pressure from both sides.