MNF: Panthers vs Colts

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
Carolina's defense isn't as good as Denver's, but Denver made Green Bay look TERRIBLE and Carolina has a good defense.

Very true but after this very long game on a short week I think GB will be ready and wouldn't be surprised if Rodgers has a great game. I hope Carolina does win though cause I hate GB!

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
We play the two best teams in the NFC when Romo returns so we can't afford to struggle with mediocre teams like Miami, Washington and Buffalo.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, Luck would be great to have to groom, but he still throws picks about as much as TD's.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Gonna be a tough road for us even after Romo returns.
Need this one Sunday in a really big way.

popp1234

Reaction score
Yup. Arizona has had a couple of games where they looked a little questionable, but every other game they've been completely dominant. I'd say Arizona is the class of the NFC at this point.

I really do think they are right up there with Green Bay. They are just not as hyped.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Arizona all day.

I don't know about that. You could make the argument that Carolina and Arizona are 2a and 2b. Either way, they're a good team this year and we have to play them. It won't be easy.

We also play the Jets who are a decent team. Bottom line, we better not struggle with Washington, Miami and Buffalo if we plan on making a run when Romo returns.