MNF: Patriots at Bills

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
How many coaches would have the discipline to throw ONE pass in 3 quarters of football?

Amazing to see them stick with the game plan and not waiver.

Someone tried to say earlier how Mac Jones doesn't have as much help as Dak does and how he is getting it done with "lesser talent" than the Cowboys have. But Mac Jones does have the best coach in NFL history helping him out and a coach who knows how to utilize his roster and the players he does have to win a lot of games and have his team in the top seedings and competing for the Super Bowl for the majority of his years with the Patriots.

Mac Jones has been given the best coach a rookie QB can possibly have.

Dwight

Reaction score
Moore needs to take notes from Belicheck as far as running the ball.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Patriots OL doing a much better job at run blocking than the Cowboys did against the Saints or have recently.

817Gill

Reaction score
I agree it’s crap to watch these games snd them have a edge…games should be neutral aside from the crowd.
But for all these games there are those September Miami games that are so humid northern teams just ain’t ready for that either. Tom lost a lot of games in Miami. I kind of like every geographic region having their own advantages.

Seattle and their rain, Denver and their elevation, Chicago and their wind from the lakes. Adds a bit of regional pride to the game I feel.