MNF: Patriots at Bills

KMY_Amber

Reaction score
Look at the running backs the Pats have, all big power cats. That really is how ya do it. Get ya a fullback some TE and beat people up.

I hate the fact that the Boys almost never use a FB. Also hate the fact that they never use Pollard and Zeke together.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Games like this really make me wish Dak would use his legs more. At least in situations where the defense is giving him the chance/opportunity to run but he’d rather squeeze it in some tight, triple coverage window.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
But for all these games there are those September Miami games that are so humid northern teams just ain’t ready for that either. Tom lost a lot of games in Miami. I kind of like every geographic region having their own advantages.

Seattle and their rain, Denver and their elevation, Chicago and their wind from the lakes. Adds a bit of regional pride to the game I feel.

Jerry and the sun through the West end of the stadium in afternoon games…that have not really helped us…:lmao2:

KMY_Amber

Reaction score
Is the Buffalo receiver "Diggs" related to our Trevon Diggs?

Brothers, from my neck of the woods, played HS football in MD. While Stefon is the only offensive football player in the family, he is also the oldest of the four siblings. He is currently 27 years old with a birthday coming up in November. Following his three seasons at Maryland, Stefon's was a fifth round draft pick for the Vikings in 2015.

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I hate myself for this but I am actually rooting for the Patriots. I don't even know why. I feel like their squad has become really likable since Tom left.