MNF: Patriots at Bills

KMY_Amber

Reaction score
If NE wins this game, not even trying to throw the ball :facepalm:

Belichick, my goodness...what a coach. Stubborn, committed, and efffective.

Adreme

Reaction score
I kind of want to see a Justin Tucker kick in this situation just to see if his magic robot leg can somehow just make the wind seem like no big deal.

kuyyo_morro

Reaction score
If Patriots win this game throwing 1 pass proves wins and losses are not QB stats. This is a team game.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well, Buffalo your defense needs to get a TD if you are to win.
From a fumble, because NE will not pass.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
But for all these games there are those September Miami games that are so humid northern teams just ain’t ready for that either. Tom lost a lot of games in Miami. I kind of like every geographic region having their own advantages.

Seattle and their rain, Denver and their elevation, Chicago and their wind from the lakes. Adds a bit of regional pride to the game I feel.
I mean humid is one thing. You're just gonna have to go and get some oxygen on the sidelines....but this weather where it actually effects the game? I just have never been a fan of it. Its cool every once in awhile to get a snow game but just not a fan of this.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Wow, just looked at the Patriot's stats. That's crazy. lol No wonder Bourne has me a big fat 0 in fantasy (luckily I already won).

:laugh: