MNF Ravens vs. Browns

Diehardblues

Reaction score
t_500x300

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Can't believe that Browns kicker. Missed a 30 some yarder and now misses an xtra point.

ghst187

Reaction score
I really don’t care who wins this game but I have to say this is one of the worst all around officiated game I’ve ever seen. Just embarrassing and really ruins any integrity the game had. I don’t even understand how they can be this bad. Call after call after call just wretched. most have gone in favor of the Browns but not all. Unreal and almost unwatchable. Sadly this is a norm.

basel90

Reaction score
Baker Mayfield is garbage man......He finessed teams to thinking he was worth the 1st overall pick....
What games are you watching ? Baker is very accurate and dynamic , he has energized the whole franchise . They love him there and they are winning

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
What games are you watching ? Baker is very accurate and dynamic , he has energized the whole franchise . They love him there and they are winning

should-the-browns-bench-qb-baker-mayfield

Ringing endorsements there......

I don't know what Browns fans you talk to but most of the ones I know put up with him simply because he's the best thing they've had in awhile.......Accurate is probably the last word I'd use to describe him. Inconsistent is probably a good word I'd use to describe him...but hey he has "moxie" lol.

basel90

Reaction score
should-the-browns-bench-qb-baker-mayfield

Ringing endorsements there......

I don't know what Browns fans you talk to but most of the ones I know put up with him simply because he's the best thing they've had in awhile.......Accurate is probably the last word I'd use to describe him. Inconsistent is probably a good word I'd use to describe him...but hey he has "moxie" lol.
He is accurate when given time . And yes he has a lot of leadership and moxie . He is popular in Cleveland believe me