MNF Ravens vs. Browns

ghst187

Reaction score
Baker is okay but I think his moxie really exceeds his play and overall abilities. He’s def the best Cleve has had in a long time. I though Baker was was going to really be good after his rookie year but he really hasn’t taken his game to the next level. He still makes a lot of arrogant, stupid throws on occasion. That said, he can light it up some games but consistency hasn’t come. All told, he’s better than quite a few league starters.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Baker is okay but I think his moxie really exceeds his play and overall abilities. He’s def the best Cleve has had in a long time. I though Baker was was going to really be good after his rookie year but he really hasn’t taken his game to the next level. He still makes a lot of arrogant, stupid throws on occasion. That said, he can light it up some games but consistency hasn’t come. All told, he’s better than quite a few league starters.
He's a gunslinging bus driver...might be the first of his kind I'll give him that lol.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I never said he didn't have good stats. He's just not 1st overall pick in the draft good is all I'm saying. Neither is Jared Goff.
Any NFL QB who becomes a stable starter is worthy of a 1st round pick.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Any NFL QB who becomes a stable starter is worthy of a 1st round pick.
Yeah....what? He's starter BECAUSE he was the 1st overall pick lol. And quite frankly, they have nothing better behind him. I think y'all think he's good because he has a bunch of commercials and he'd has "moxie"....he really does nothing special. He drives the bus well.