MNF: Seahawks vs. Broncos Thread

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Will forever be one of the most overhyped QBs. They hid him behind one of the, if not the, best modern day defenses in this league. Once he became the face of Seattle and that defense went away, they became the Dallas Cowboys. Dak beat him head to head in the playoffs.

Denver coach trusted a kicker to make the second longest FG in history vs Wilson to pick up 5 yards.

I get why Denver went all in because they were god awful at QB but yeah, this dude is nothing more than Dak without the Legion of Boom.

ksadler1

Reaction score
The Broncos gave this game away. They beat themselves with those 2 fumbles at the one. I was not at all impressed with Geno Smith...

FTWayne

Reaction score
i haven't seen wild crazy scared eye since last night. :) he told dak, "hold my beer"

rambo2

Reaction score
Randy Gregory 1 tackle, 0 sacks, 1 caused fumble, and 1 penalty. He almost had a 2nd penalty when he tried to remove his helmet on the field before the play was over.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Yet still better than Prescott yesterday :laugh:

Ok?? Not sure why every discussion goes to Cowboys related. Had a wide open Judy on the 3rd down and yet he played check down charlie.

Russell Wilson = Dak after the Legion of Boom went away.

hutch1254

Reaction score
If I'm Denver management I'm super happy that I just spent alot of money and draft picks to bring Wilson here only for my HC to take the ball out the hands of the QB and maybe the best player I have on the field to try a 64 yard FG. Fantastic. Wish I could be there for that discussion.

Makes Lovie's decision to punt for the tie look decent.

terra

Reaction score
Ok?? Not sure why every discussion goes to Cowboys related. Had a wide open Judy on the 3rd down and yet he played check down charlie.

Russell Wilson = Dak after the Legion of Boom went away.
I never had any respect for your football judgement and now I have less.

Flamma

Reaction score
I think the Broncos may have the dumbest coach I’ve ever seen. Why the timeouts and horrible decisions at the end?

Probably going by the feel of the game. Towards the end there they were struggling to move the ball. The coach probably knew he had the leg and thought that was the better choice.

I had 10 bucks on this game with a friend of mine. I had zero confidence in that 4th and 5 by the way the game was going. The coach was watching the same thing we were.