MNF showdown: Washington vs Eagles in Philly round 2 game thread

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Damn, Gruden sounds like Risen with all the Wentz love

Risen made fun of those who EARLY on liked Wentz before the draft. He started being sarcastic to make fun of him, and those that liked him early on. When the scouts starting taking notice of Wentz leading up to the draft... Risen changed his shtick to if he is so great the Cowboys must trade up to get him or be a failure. I personally think he did this to hedge his himself to still complain about the Cowboys.

When the eagles took him it just gave him even more reason to complain and continue what at one time was funny but now is old and lame routine.

Just remember it all started out making fun of Carson and those that liked him before he shot up the draft boards.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Not really.

Just laughing at you guys who can't admit the obvious.

It’s probably moreso them reacting to the equally rediculous posters that try to claim Wentz is head and shoulders better than Dak. Which is also not the case.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Risen made fun of those who EARLY on liked Wentz before the draft. He started being sarcastic to make fun of him, and those that liked him early on. When the scouts starting taking notice of Wentz leading up to the draft... Risen changed his shtick to if he is so great the Cowboys must trade up to get him or be a failure. I personally think he did this to hedge his himself to still complain about the Cowboys.

When the eagles took him it just gave him even more reason to complain and continue what at one time was funny but now is old and lame routine.

Just remember it all started out making fun of Carson and those that liked him before he shot up the draft boards.

This is a total lie. No truth to it whatsoever.

Sydla

Reaction score
And you and others do everything you can to overcompensate for any criticism of him. Sad.

I've actually criticized him. He's a bit of a whiner and struggles with the deep ball.

But there are literally people in this thread that thinks he isn't a good QB.

loublue22

Reaction score
I just saw that every game until week 17, which doesn't count, is a national game, starting at 4:25 ET or SNF or Thanksgiving

Neat

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
€£¥£ Carson Wentz

Dirty arse Eagle.

I want the Eagle’s team plane to crash into the Atlantic, or any large body of water. No fish killed, only Eagles’ players.

And please keep your wah wah replies to yourselves.

Yes, I really want that.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
I figure if the eagles win tonight they will probably be 8 and 1 when the play the cowboys I don't think they will lose at home to the niners or Denver

Sydla

Reaction score
It’s probably moreso them reacting to the equally rediculous posters that try to claim Wentz is head and shoulders better than Dak. Which is also not the case.

Other than Risen who has said that? Who said that in this thread?